❤ Chapter 18 ❤

For those who are confused, two years had already passed. They were twelve but now, they are fourteen. Sorry for the confusion >< I just checked that I have 10.9K reads and that is TOTALLY over my expectations! Omg tysm, you guys! I decides to update this bc too excited even though I'm sick right now :P Ok I shall stop blaberring. Enjoy reading :))) ♥

*Caitlin's POV*

Caitlin: Ryan!!! Chris!!! Chaz!!! Wait for me!

I was panting really heavily as I chased after the boys. However, they just turned their heads to look at me and stuck their tongues out. Argh... I feel like slapping all of their faces, except for Ryan. His face too precious to be slapped by me :*

Chaz: Ooooooh Caitlin's staring at Ryaaaaaan!!! Muacks muacks muacks!

Chris: Aww c'mon, bro! Admit it that you have feelings for Caitlin too!

I smiled widely as soon as my brother mentioned that. Ryan? Having a crush on me? I was smiling from ear to ear, you could imagine how wide my smile is. Yea, that's how big it is :)))

Ryan: Ewww! What the f-

Just then, we heard moaning and smooching noises nearby. All four of us turned our heads to the source of the disgusting sounds. I rolled my eyes. Obviously it was Justin and YN having a make out session again.

Me? Jealous? Nah, I'm not. Who am I kidding. I'm TOTALLY jealous! Look at them! Justin and YN aka J(Y/N) is the most famous couple in school and they are soooo in love with each other. I gotta admit, Justin is kind of hot but no. I don't like him that way. He belongs to YN and only YN. After all, YN is like a sister to me. We would never betray each other like duhhh!

Chaz: *clears throat*

Immediately after Chaz cleared his throat, Justin and YN pulled away and blushed, still looking at each other's eyes with love. Aww so adorable.

Caitlin: Some day, that's gonna be us.

I whispered into Ryan's ear, probably sending a chill running down his spine. I heard a loud gulp from Ryan but I ignored, secretly letting a smirk to slowly form on my face.

Justin: Ayeeee, guys!

YN: Hi, peeps.

Everyone: Aye!

We did a group hug for about 15 seconds before pulling away. Everytime my skin made contact with Ryan's, my heart would skip a beat in excitement.

Me? Having a huge crush on Ryan? Nah, I'm not. Who am I kidding. I LOVE Ryan James Butler! And how long have I been feeling like this towards him? Two :) freaking :) years :) and :) I :) don't :) think :) he :) feels :) the :) same :) That's :) right :) Join :) me :) and :) keep :) smiling :)

I heard something like the boys teasing Justin and YN about them making out but I didn't give a damn because I was too busy staring and admiring Ryan. I'm crazy. This continued throughout the whole day in the skate park and after that, we went home. Justin and YN decided to stay here for a while so it's just me and the boys.

*Ryan's POV*

Ryan: Alright, I think I should go first. Bye, guys.

Before they could reply back, I immediately skated away, especially away from Caitlin. I noticed that she kept staring at me the whole day which freaks me out. But why can't she understand that I don't feel the same way towards her? Oh yea, I didn't tell her about my true feelings, did I? Smart ass.

I skated towards my house and shut the door behind me before greeting my parents who were sitting in the couch while watching TV.

Mr & Mrs Butler: How's your day, son?

Ryan: Fine, just tired.

Mrs Butler: Okay, honey. Dinner is already prepared for you on the dining table.

I thanked my mom and entered the kitchen to see the delicious prepared food waiting to be digested in my stomach. I took a few bites (more like a wolfing down the food and finishing it in five minutes) before washing my dishes and rushing to my room upstairs.

I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around my waist as I stepped out of the shower room. I checked my phone, only to find that Caitlin had sent me a few text messages, six to be exact.

The first one read:

"Hi, cutie. Have you reached home?"

Then the next one read:

"Why did you leave me at the skate park?"

The next goes:

"Don't you want to go home together?"

The next one goes:

"I really wanna hang out with you more often :("

And the last one goes:

"Have a good night rest, cutie Ryan :*"

If you noticed, there were only five text messages on top when I said that I actually received six messages. Well, the reason is simply because Caitlin would always end off with the last mesaage saying "I love you, Cutie xx" or something like that. I would NEVER EVER want to read messages like that from her! It makes me feel like I wanna

1) Throw up.

2) Cry my eyes out because I had to live with a crazy girl in my life.

3) Blind myself.

Okay, maybe the last one was a little bit exaggerated but if I could actually do it, I would poke my eyes until I go blind so that I wouldn't be able to read Caitlin's sweet lovey dovey text messages anymore. YAYYYY!!!

But if I were to go blind, I wouldn't be able to see YN's beautiful face anymore :(

Wait! Shut up, Ryan! You don't love YN anymore! She is with Justin! She is in love with Justin! Justin is my brother! YN is like my sister! It's just a temporary crush!

It's just a temporary crush

Say it with me *Dora's style*

It's just a temporary crush

♥♥♥

50 votes. That's all. Bye ♥