❤ Chapter 9 ❤

*Pattie's POV*

Pattie: Justin! Let's go! The competition is starting in thirty minutes!

Justin: I'm almost done, mom!

Gosh, why is my son always late and slow? He's nervous, I guess. I shook my head.

Justin: I'm done!

I looked up to see Justin dressed so handsome and neatly. His hair is combed to the side and he was wearing a tuxedo. That's so cute :3

Pattie: Aight, leggo!

Justin: Mom... That's my saying.

Pattie: Haha sorry.

We then left the house, locked the door and went inside my car. I hope things are going to turn out well for the competition later.

Pattie: Justin?

Justin: Yeah?

Pattie: Do your best later okay? Don't freak out in front of the audience and always think positive. Don't let other competitors put you down because of their negative comments and whatsoever.

Justin: Okay, mom. Thanks for the advice.

*Justin's POV*

During the whole car ride, I tried singing some songs that I'm going to sing for the competition later. You might be wondering what actually happened between me and YN a few nights ago, right? *sigh...*

~Flashback~

Justin: I love you as a huge crush. I have feelings for you since I first met you in school. I had to lie to people about my feelings for you because if they were to tell you my secret, you would reject me. Well, here I am, confessing to you my true feelings so that you clearly know my true feelings for you.

Without warning, tears started forming in YN's eyes.

YN: How- I- but-

Justin: But what, YN?

YN: But- but you can't love your sister like that...

Justin: You ARE like a sister to me but we aren't related somehow so I can love you too. Do you love me?

YN: I just don't understand... I don't know... My feelings are all mixed up.

Justin: Please tell me that you love me too :(

YN: I don't know... I don't think I'm ready to actually fall in love with someone, and in the end, I'll get broken.

Justin: But you can fall for me. I told you that I will always protect you no matter what. Trust me, I won't break your heart.

YN: This is too much to take in. I'll think about it later okay?

Justin: *sigh* Fine. But no matter what, I'll never let you go, YN.

YN just nodded her head and laid on her back before closing her eyes.

Justin: What are you doing?

YN: Trying to get some sleep and think about how I'm going to explain everything to you.

Justin: Explain what? *smirks*

YN: Oh NOTHING *rolls eyes in sarcasm*

Justin: Haha, okay. Get some rest, YN.

I leaned in closer towards her and kissed her forehead goodnight, causing her to smile a little. At least if she doesn't feel the same way like how I feep towards her, she still always be my best friend/sister.

~End of flashback~

Pattie: We're here.

I heaved a huge sigh that could blow down a termites' nest. Yes, I'm feeling nervous right now and I hope that YN and Ryan will be there to support me. After registering my name, my mom and I entered the theatre and I was amazed to see many people getting ready for the competition. I scanned the environment for Ryan and YN when I spotted Ryan.

Justin: Ryan!

Ryan turned his head to the direction of the source of my voice and in a split seconds, our eyes met.

Ryan: Aye, Bieber!

Justin: Where's YN?

Ryan: I'm not sure. She said that she'll be here but I don't know when.

Justin: *sigh* okay. Thanks for coming here to support me though *bro hugs*

Ryan: Welcome, Bieber.

The host told all contestants to sit down on the chairs with their names pasted on them. I spotted my name and sat on the chair while still searching for YN but she was nowhere to be seen. That was when I suddenly remembered something.

~Flashback~

-Coversation through the phone-

Justin: So if you aren't singing a duet with me, will you still come and support me?

YN: I just remembered that I had something going on.

Justin: What could be so much more important than supporting for your own brother?

YN: I'm sorry, Bieber, but some things are meant to be kept personal.

Justin: So you're saying that you're going on a date behind my back? Wow.

YN: Who told you that?!

Justin: It's okay if you don't wanna come. Besides, you have an important date going on.

YN: Stop jumping to conclusions, Justin!

Justin: Whatever *hangs up*

I shed a tear when I knew that YN was probably going on a secret date behind my back on the day of the singing competition. How could she do this to me?

~End of Flashback~

I sighed. Maybe YN did go on a date and she's probably not gonna come to support me. But still, at least I have my mom and Ryan supporting me by my side.

Host: Welcome to Stratford Idol blah blah blah blah.

All that I could hear was blah blah blah after the welcome thingy. This is going to be so boring especially without YN by my side. I was too busy trying to calm myself from breaking down or doing unthinkable things that were out of my control.

I need YN!

♥♥♥

Confused? So am I lol O_o

Anyways, I'm going to update the next part soon so I won't leave you hanging there.

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-Ifa :)