❤ Chapter 21 ❤

*Justin's POV*

The blue sky and puffy clouds could be seen. I was in the plane, on my way to Atlanta and already missing YN like hell.

I sighed deeply, thinking about how much YN is missing me as much as I miss her. It's only been an hour since I boarded the plane but the flight will take around five hours. I promised that I would text YN the moment I sat my foot on Atlanta.

Pattie: Sweetie, are you excited?

My mom interrupted my train of thoughts. I turned to face her who was sitting beside me and smiling at me. I smiled back while nodding my head.

Justin: I'm fine... I just-

Pattie: You miss YN right? Naw it's ok. You'll only be gone for a few days, then you can see her again.

My eyes widened at what my mom just said. It's like as if she can read my mind. I slightly blushed.

Justin: But a few days without YN is like a few trillion years.

My mom just chuckled while shaking her head saying "Kid's nowadays." I shrugged my shoulders and rested my head on the window, closing my eyes and finally being engulfed by darkness.

*Ryan's POV*

I was laughing while tickling YN's nose. Being her ticklish self, she slapped my hand away while laughing. There we were, in the living room on the sofa. Chris and Caitlin had to attend some family matters and of course, Justin flew to Atlanta after Scooter called on his birthday.

YN and I were messing around with each other, just as friends, nothing much and nothing more. We sat there and watched a comedy which is being broadcasted on TV. YN was sitting beside me, still giggling even though I stopped tickling her. She can be really cute some times. No wonder Justin had a huge crush on her since the start, including me.
Stop it, Ryan. You have a girlfriend.

I shook my head before requesting to get some popcorn.

I dashed to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of popcorn from the cabinet. I didn't want to miss anything hilarious in the comedy. I sat back down and in the blink of an eye, YN and I started wolfing down popcorn like greedy pigs.

After the comedy had ended, unexpectedly YN laid her head onto my shoulder. My heart skipped a beat when our skin made contact. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. 

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Caitlin is your girlfriend! You can't cheat on her! You can't have feelings for YN!

I ignored the voice at the back of my head and focused on YN now. She seemed tired since it was already eight in the evening and we had been 'hanging out' since ten in the morning.

Ryan: You tired?

YN: Yeah.

Ryan: But it's only eight.

YN: I couldn't sleep last night, because I miss Justin...

I felt a sting of jealousy in my heart. No, Ryan. You don't like YN. She belongs to Justin. You have a girlfriend and you're happy with it. Even though I felt quite upset with what she said, I tried my best to hide that feeling. After all, she CANNOT know that I still have a crush on her although I have a Caitlin.

Ryan: I miss Justin too but hey, cheer up! He's only gonna be gone for a few days. But you still have me! *smiles*

I tried to lighten up the mood and it so happened to be a success because a curve was forming on YN's face. I mentally heaved a sigh of relief when I saw a smile on her beautiful face. It fitted her so well.