❤ Chapter 3 ❤

Before I start, I wanna thank you guys for the 508 reads even though this is only the third chapter of the story lol. Anyways, enjoy reading :)

*YN's POV*

YN: Hey, Justi- er...

Justin: Huh? Yeah, YN?

YN: I was just about to ask you what we're gonna do while waiting for Ryan to arrive.

I said, not making eye contact with him because I noticed that Justin had been staring at me for so long. It was so damn awkward!

Justin: Let's start the karaoke without him.

He gave me an evil grin but I just rolled my eyes.

YN: Haha okay

Justin grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs to a room with a karaoke set. My eyes widened and became round like ping pong balls.

YN: Woah...

Justin: What song do you wanna start off with?

YN: Wait, me?

Justin: Yaaaa.

YN: But aren't YOU supposed to be the one practising for the singing competition?

Justin: I'll practise later.

YN: Justin...

Justin: Argh fine! Just for you.

He rolled his eyes, causing me to giggle. Justin chose a song by Stevie Wonder and started singing it. I kept staring at him the whole time when he sang and admired every single detail of him. Justin looked so hot whenever he sang with so much passion and emotions.

What am I saying?

I don't like Justin Bieber.

I only find him cute whenever he sings like an angel.

Or because I actually find him hot.

Nah, it's the first option.

Or maybe the second one...

ARGH!!!

Justin: YN?

YN: Huh yeah?

Justin: How was it?

YN: How was what?

Justin: The song has just ended. How was it when I sang?

YN: Oh erm... You sang very well, like an angel.

Justin: Oh really? *smirks*

YN: Yes, I'm serious!

That was when I took his hand and laced them together to show how serious I was. Justin looked at our hands, and then at me while smirking. Of course I smirked back.

Suddenly, everything felt like slow motion when Justin leaned towards me. I didn't know what came over me because I myself leaned in closer towards him too. We were so close to each other that we can feel our breaths.

I closed my eyes, knowing that I'm going to lose my first kiss to Justin Drew Bieber at the age of 12, even though I was planning to kiss a boy when I'm 13.

Wait, why would I kiss Justin when I don't like him?

Oh stop talking shit, YN. You definitely have feelings for him, it's just that your feelings aren't showing.

But he's like my brother.

Not your real brother.

-.-||