❤ Chapter 28 ❤

*YN's POV*

"Ooooohhh I see a chick there. See ya guys later, alligator," Chaz smirked at a hot babe talking to her friends and scooted away from Ryan and me. Only the two of us were standing there alone and I'm still waiting for my drink.

"What is taking Justin so long?" I tried looking for him among the crowd of people. Ryan just shrugged his shoulders though I have this feeling that he is hiding something from me.

Suddenly, a teenage boy walked up to me. He seems to be around the same as me.

"Heyyy, gorgeous. You look beautiful today," the stranger complimented with a British accent. He looks drunk, he sounds drunk, but isn't he too young to be drunk? Notice my repitition of 'drunk' heh.

I stared at the boy's features from head to toe. He is tall, brownish-black hair, brown eyes, dark eyebrows and he has ear-piercings. From his accent, I could tell that he is not from around here.

"Do I know you?" I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms. Nope, I am not afraid of this guy. Ryan noticed where this conversation is going to so he pulled me away and dragged me to a corner where we could play games.

"The name is Zayn by the way!" the boy yelled but I just rolled my eyes. Weirdo Zayno hehe.

Ryan held my arm before asking me if we would like to play Fifa on Kinect. I was wondering where Justin was but I was sure that he would be able to find us here. Me being a soccer fan, of course agreed to play a soccer match. A few boys and a girl introduced themselves to us.

"Hi, I'm Za."

"I'm Twist."

"Hey, I'm Khalid."

"I'm Jaden, and this is my sister Willow."

"Sup, I'm Alfredo."

After our mini introduction, we seperated into two teams of four. Ryan, Jaden, Willow and I are in one team while Za, Twist, Khalid and Alfredo are in the other. We played a match and much to the boys' surprise, I was really good at this game, especially for a girl. Willow is pretty good at it too. Yeah, girl power!

We played a fifteen-minute match and it turns out that my team won by only one point at a score of 4-3. I feel so proud heh.

"No fair! You cheated!" Za accused me.

"How did I cheat, Za?" I asked.

"I'm Twist, not Za. And I don't know... you just cheated," Twist rolled his eyes. Pfft. Boys too scared to admit that they had lost to a team with two girls?

I guess I was too busy arguing (mostly joking around) with the boys that I didn't realise one hour has just past.

"Want some pizza?" Jaden came back and offered me a slice of pizza with [whatever toppings you like]. I didn't know that he had called for pizza delivery. I was so hungry that I snatched the pizza from him and literally swallowed it whole in one gulp. I burped loudly and was cheered by the group.

We played more games among ourselves and we bonded quickly. I think at the end of the day, I would be crying if I had to say goodbye to my good friends. Since Willow was the only girl apart from me, I spent more time with her.

"So, any guys?" was the first question I asked her. Willow smirked at me slightly which meant that she does like a guy. "Do I know him? Is he my friend? Is he hot?"

Willow chuckled, "Yes, yes and yes but shhhhh." I immediately zipped my mouth before whispering "He is here, isn't he?" She just nodded her head and blushed slightly. Damn, she definitely likes this boy a lot.