❤ Chapter 32 ❤

*Justin's POV*

"Babyyy..." Selena dragged.

"What?" I groaned, covering myself under the sheets. I want my sleep, I need my sleep. I need my sleep more than I need Selena!

"Get up. We are going out today," she replied.

"I don't want to go out today."

"Well what do you wanna do?" she asked.

"I want to sleep all day..." I nearly dozed off when suddenly, I felt lips on mine, making me sit up immediately and I forced myself to kiss back. Selena pulled back and pouted but I just ignored and pulled the blanket over me. It's a Sunday and I need my beauty sleep before I go to school tomorrow.

Yes, I still go to school. I need my education too okay.

I heard a 'hmph' before my bedroom door was slammed shut. I mentally rolled my eyes and dozed off.

...

I heard my phone vibrating, signalling that someone had sent me a text. I smiled and immediately grabbed it from under my pillow and unlocked it. My smile got even wider when I read the message.

From: YN ^_^
To: Justin

Hey :) I miss you too...

I don't really care if we were texting each other; we are just texting each other as friends. I am still upset about how she cheated on me with Ryan though. But I really miss her too much to bother about that.

To: YN ^_^
From: Justin

We should hang out again, just the two of us like the old times. I miss the old times

My mind drifted off into my own thoughts when I remembered one incident we had together, just the two of us and nobody knew...

"So where are you bringing me to?" YN asked with her cute voice. It was her fifteenth birthday and I wanted to make it special, make it the best birthday she will ever have.

Right now, she is blindfolded and I am guiding her with my hand laced with hers.

"I can't tell you that, can I? Then it won't be considered a surprise anymore," I teased, pecking her lips and pulling her to our special destination.

"I've been blindfolded for nearly an hour in the cab and I want this thing out of my head so badly, Jay!" I chuckled at how upset she sounded. I finally stopped and removed her blindfold. YN muttered a "finally" before fluttering her eyes open. The moment she opened her eyes, she was extremely shocked.

"OMG!!! DISNEYLAND!!!" she squealed while grabbing ny hands and jumping up and down like a little kid. "You know you shouldn't have done thi-"

"Oh quiet, YN. I know you have never been to Disneyland before and you were always talking about how much you wanted to come here," I shushed her and before I could walk away, YN pulled me towards her and kissed me on the lips. We stood in that position for a minute before pulling away and being dragged by her towards the ticketing booth. Of course I paid for the tickets; it's YN's birthday today.

Once we entered Disneyland, YN wanted to take pictures with the Disney characters walking around. To be honest, I find them creepy because they were bigger than me.

After taking dozens of pictures, we went to the different stations or whatever you call them and it seemed to me that YN was having a whale of time.

It was finally lunch time and we ate at a restaurant. The waiter came to out table and took down our orders.

"What are those things called again...? Wedgies? Wedgoes?" I guessed, furrowing my eyebrows. "You mean wedges?" the waiter corrected me, grinning. I face-palmed myself.