❤ Chapter 14 ❤

*Justin's POV*

Justin: YN? Who's tha-

I looked at the person standing outside, only thing was that there were two people outside instead. I smiled.

Justin: Chaz? (thought it was Ryan eh?)

Chaz: Aye, Justin.

Justin: Oh my god! Chaz, it has been a while since I last saw you!

Chaz and I bro hugged each other, tightly. I noticed that YN and the boy standing beside Chaz were just staring at us in confusion.

Justin: YN, this is Chaz Somers. He was and is still my brother until now. Before you moved in to Stratford, Chaz had already moved to England for a while since his parents had some business overseas. I'm so glad that he is finally back! *smiles*

YN: Nice to meet you, Chaz. I'm YN YLN but just call me YN *smiles*

YN let out her hand, waiting for Chaz to accept it. He gladly took it and shook her hand firmly. I smiled at how well they're going along together.

Justin: YN just moved here when you moved out. We have been best friends since day one and I'm proud to call YN my girlfriend.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer towards me, causing Chaz to wolf whistle.

Chaz: Aww! You better take care of my bro kay?

YN: Yes, sir!

The three of us burst into laughter.

???: *clears throat*

Chaz: Huh? Oh, I forgot to introduce to you a friend of mine whom I met back in England but he is Canadian. Everyone, meet Christian Beadles.

Christian: But you can call me Chris.

Chris sounded shy but he seems like a nice person.

Justin: Aye, Chris. My name is Justin.

YN: And my name is YN.

Chaz and Chris entered my house and we sat on a couch while chatting more about our lives to get to know each other better. I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that my Shawty is getting along so well with both Chaz and Chris. She is a really sweet and nice person. YN and Chris sat at one corner and talked to each other while I chatted with Chaz my bro.

Justin: So what brings you two here?

Chaz: *gasps* Are you saying that I can't visit my favorite boy after six months of being seperated?

Chaz pouted which actually made him look cute. No, I don't mean it that way.

Justin: *chuckles* Sorry, bro. I'm glad to see you too. *bro hugs again*

Chaz: Hey, where's Ryan? I miss my boy number two.

Justin: Oh erm... Ryan has been acting cold in school nowadays. I think he's mad at me and YN but I have no idea why *sigh*

Chaz: Oh well, let's just let him be. Maybe he needs some time by himself *shrug shoulders* I'll visit him later though.

It was silent for a while...

Chaz: Anyways, what were you guys doing before Chris and I came?

I raised an eyebrow while smirking at him. I explained to Chaz about how YN and I won the Stratford Idol singing competition and since we weren't doing anything much nowadays, we decided to sing some covers just for fun.

YN: You wanna join us?

YN suddenly said from behind, causing me to nearly jump out of my skin. She laughed at me before resting her chin on my shoulder. Cute :3

Chaz: Hey, Chris. What do you say we sing some covers?

Chris: And what are you planning to do with those covers?

YN and I looked at each other for a while. We didn't really think about what we should do with the recorded covers, until a lightbulb appeared on top of my head.

Justin: How about we post 'em on Youtube and try to make a fortune?

I was being sarcastic at the last part though because we were only doing it for fun or else we would be bored to death.

Chaz: Sounds like a plan.

YN: Awesome!

Chris: Leggo record dat sexy voices of ours!

We all laughed at Chris' different accent which sounded really and funny.

YN: At least you tried, bro. At least you tried.

Chris pouted a little but we raced up to the karaoke room before singing a few covers of our favorite songs. As usual, YN and I would sing duets together and we recorded that.

We also recorded me singing a few songs while playing the guitar. Not wanting to leave Chaz and Chris out, we also recorded their singing and to be honest, they were TERRIBLE at singing. Don't tell them that I said that ;)

Most of the videos with Chaz and Chris in them were about them fooling around and not caring about about how weird they look. YN and I couldn't stop laughing while recording them and we certainly had a fun time together.