❤ Chapter 13 ❤

*Ryan's POV*

Ryan: Mom, I'm going out for my usual night walk.

Mrs Butler (Ryan's mom): Be back by 9pm!

I grabbed my phone and keys and wore my shoes before leaving my house and locking it. It's a cool night, perfect if I were to take YN out on a date, but she went out to celebrate with my brother Justin. I'm proud of the two of them.

I took in a deep breath before walking to a local park which wasn't located far from my house. I took a stroll while admiring the beautiful scenery of the environment under the moonlight. Damn, I should have asked YN out tonight. And if I'm lucky, I could ask her to be my girl.

I drank some water before approaching the pond and feeding the geese with bread that I brought. It's my daily routine of bringing some bread and feeding the geese every time I come here. Just then, I heard screaming and laughter coming from somewhere nearby. I scanned the park for the source of those laughters when I saw YN. My eyes widened, my heart was racing and a smile appeared from ear to ear. I jogged towards her.

Ryan: Hey, YN-

To my utmost shock, YN was kissing Justin and from the look on their faces, they looked like they were deeply in love with each other. Is it me or did I hear shattering? The shattering sound of my heart breaking into millions of pieces.

Ryan: Justin...?

I tried to speak but I choked on my tears. This is to much for me to accept. YN and Justin pulled away from each other and they looked really shocked to see me. Surprise, bitches.

YN: Ryry! We have something to tell you!

YN squealed in delight when she saw me. She stood up and hugged me, and so did Justin. I felt like punching Justin for stealing my baby girl but doing that would only break YN's heart and I don't want that to happen.

Justin & YN: We are finally together! *smile*

The two of them looked at each other and smiled. I could tell that there was love in their eyes. I should have known that something was definitely going on between them.

Ryan: Co-congrats... I'm happy for you.

I congratulated them and forced a smile while trying to hold back my tears and anger.

YN: Aww thanks, Ryry *smiles*

Ryan: Stop calling me that!

YN: Geez what's wrong with me calling you that?

Ryan: Nothing. So-sorry, I gotta go.

And with that, I left the park without even looking behind to see YN and Justin. I let the tears flow but immediately wiped them away. I was feeling really angry and I wanted to punch everything in my way.

⇜A few weeks later...

*Justin's POV*

School was as boring as usual. YN and I had gotten really close with each other. But the thing that I noticed was that Ryan was acting different for the past few weeks. When I meant by different, I meant that he was acting a little bit weird and cold, especially towards me. Did I do anything wrong, guys?

It was Math now and Ryan was sitting on my left while YN was sitting my right. I tried talking to Ryan to lighten up his mood but all that he did was either nod/shake his head or reply me with a one-word answer. Sigh...

Justin: Is anything wrong?

Ryan: What are you talking about?

Justin: Don't try to act dumb, I'm your brother and I know that something isn't right, seeming that you have been acting cold and distant from YN and me lately.