❤ Chapter 31 ❤

*YN's POV*

"Chaz, we're homeeeee!" I dragged the ending. The door opened, revealing a smiley Chaz standing by the door. He looked at me and Ryan before unlocking the door for us to enter.

I stepped in and smelled the nice scent of the villa. Fortunately, Chaz has a friend who lives here and his friend was willing to let us stay for a while.

"Ariiii!" I yelled with my arms wide open to embrace the person standing in front of me.

"YNNNNN!!!" Ariana, Chaz's friend, hugged me and and stayed there for a while before pulling away. I still couldn't understand how Chaz got to know her in the first place.

"How was the recording session just now?" she asked, dragging me into her room and closing the door so that we can have a private girly talk together without the two boys.

"Oh, it was wonderful!" I said with a sarcastic tone. Ariana rolled her eyes before giving me a mini heart attack by tickling me really hard. I struggled to get out of her grasp but she kept tickling harder, making me laugh louder.

"Tell me what happened and I will stop tickling you, sweetie," Ariana said with a smirk. She finally stopped tickling and I straightened my shirt, clearing my throat.

"That man stealer was there..." I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows. She seemed to understand what I was talking about since she nodded her head. Basically, she is my best friend and I'm so lucky to meet her even though she is a year older than me.

I told her everything that happened at the recording studio because she is someone whom I can trust, other than Chaz and Ryan. Ariana placed a hand on my shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. "Someday, karma will get back to her," she said. I nodded at that since I believe in karma too.

"ANYWAY, enough of me. How about you and your 'Victorious' acting?" I changed the subject since I didn't want this whole conversation to be about only me. Suddenly, her face lit up. Ooooooh something happened back there.

"Gimme details, girl," I purred. Ariana is a Nickelodean actor and she is acting for a TV show called 'Victorious'. She is playing as Cat Valentine and she sounds really adorable.

Her dream is to be a popular singer though. I got to admit, she has an amazing voice especially when she sings in the bathroom. And I have this feeling that one day, she will achieve her dreams.

"Okay... So I was practising the script for a new episode," Ariana started, "until the director told me that a group of boys will be starring guests for the episode." That was when she started smiling that goofy smile. I can see where this is leading to ;)

"I thought that the boys would be some random jerks acting until I personally saw them. The director didn't tell me that they were these funny youtubers!" she squealed. I raised an eyebrow, not catching what she was saying.

"The Janoskians were the special guests, YN! Da Janoskianzzz!" she grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me vigorously. I was stunned because the Janoskians were my favourite youtubers. Yes, they may be faggots who act like idiots in public but they are super hilarious!

I screamed, and then Ariana screamed, and finally we screamed in unison. It felt like our high-pitched screaming could actually crumble the entire villa.

"Ariana! YN! Are you guys okay?!" the boys were banging on our door. "We're fine! Sorry for making noises. Now go do your own stuff," though what I said sounded wrong, I immediately turnes back to Ariana and hugged her tightly. "Now, continue."

"I was fangirling when they came and my first impression towards them is that I'm a Janoskianator. They seemed shocked as well because they said that Cat Valentine is their favourite character in the show. So we were both equal!" she squealed. "That is until one of them got flirty with me. His name is Jai and he-"

"Girls! Dinner is ready!" Ariana's mom, Joan Grande, entered our room and informed us. The both of us nodded our heads and I gave Ariana a tell-me-everything-next-time look. We went to the dining room to eat our served dinner. At the table, Ariana and Ryan sat beside me while Chaz sat beside Ariana. Her parents sat across us.

"Wassup, guys!" We all turned our heads to face a boy somewhat a few years older than me approaching us. "Frankieee!" I greeted cheekily.

"Argh not you too," he rolled his eyes but chuckled anyway. Ariana has this habit of calling her elder brother "Frankie" and I find it a really cute nickname. Frankie sat at the seat next to Ryan and within seconds, we all, except the elders, wolfed down our food like little kids.

"How was acting just now?" Joan, being a caring mother, asked Frankie. "Good. I got promoted to act as a main character of a new TV series," he grinned. Their parents nodded their heads while the rest congratulated him. I envy the fact that this family is filled with famous actors and potentially good singers too.

Once we were done eating, we took turns (more like fought for our turns) to shower and then we watched the television in the living room.

"Hey, you were Justin's ex-girlfriend, right?" Frankie whispered so that only I could hear what he was saying. I nodded my head slowly, my heart racing at the mention of his name.

"Tell him that I'm a big fan of his when you see him again." I gave him a look before giggling softly and nodded again. It is really cute and rare to find boy Beliebers. Frankie pouted but then chuckled when I poked his ribs. I suddenly gasped when I felt an arm wrap around me.

"Babe, don't you think this movie is boring?" he asked, kissing my temple. I gasped again when my boyfriend told me that my most favourite movie is boring! I pushed his arm away and got up from my seat. "Well, this movie which you call 'boring' happens to be my favourite movie. How can you not know that I love this movie?"

"Aww, I'm sorry, but I know you love me more than you love this stupid love movie, right?" Ryan grinned. I felt like slapping his face then and there but I stormed off to my room that I'm sharing with Ariana.

He is such a dickhead. Why did I even get into a relationship with him in the first place? Heck, why did I even kiss him back in the first place that night? I'm such an idiot. I would have been with Justin right now if I didn't fuck up.

Wait, did I just say Justin? I don't love him anymore. If he has moved on with Selena, I should move on too :(

❤❤❤

OMG tysm for 150K reads, guys! Thank you thank you thank you sooooooo much for this! I couldn't have reached where I am now if it wasn't for you awesome Beliebers! I love you all so much ❤  Next chapter will be an interesting one with Justin in it so keep reading :D #promise

~

QOTD: Do you guys like Ariana Grande?

My answer: No, I don't like her. In fact, I LOVE her. She is so beautiful and talented at the same time = perfection! I have been an Arianator since last year ✌ Her newest song 'Problem' is so dope and it slays. It got top five in Asia