❤ Chapter 17 ❤

Recap:

YN and Justin are a couple. Ryan finally confessed to YN about his feelings towards her but YN rejected. Justin found out and got mad at Ryan but tried his best not to beat Ryan up.

One fine day, Ryan decided to hang out with Chaz and Chris (they recently came back from England to Canada) when suddenly, he saw a girl behind the two boys. Ryan gulped when he saw her.

...

*Ryan's POV*

I grabbed my phone and sent a text message to my pal Justin. We are cool about our feelings towards YN.

To: Justin

From: Ryan

Aye, you there at skate park already?

I got an instant reply from Justin.

To: Ryan

From: Justin

Yeah, I'm here with YN. Chaz and Chris will be coming along too, right?

To: Justin

From: Ryan

Yep. They said that they'll be coming along. Aight, see you later. I need to get prepared ;)

I threw my phone onto my bed and grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and a dark blue shirt with the word 'Bad Boy' on it. I wore my Vans and placed my Snapback onto my head backwards. I took one last look on the mirror and smiled at myself.

Ryan: Swaggy as usual *winks*

I took my skateboard since we're meeting up at the local skatepark. I grabbed my phone and kept it inside my pocket. I rushed down the stairs and locked the door before leaving my house and making my way.

I skated down the street to a familiar house and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I became nervous, hoping that it would open. I looked up to see a smile on the face and I smiled back, feeling so relieved.

Ryan: Aye, Chris! Nice to see you!

Chris: Yeah, nice to see you too!

We did our usual bro hug before someone interrupted us. I immediately pulled away before gulping.

??? : Hi, cutie!

I looked at Chris and he rolled his eyes.

Ryan: Erm... Hi, Caitlin.

I faked a smile since I didn't want to look or sound weird. Without warning, Caitlin attacked me with a hug and I hugged her back.

Have I ever told you about Caitlin? Oh I haven't. Where should I start? Erm... Caitlin is Chris' sister and she is sweet like any other girls. She is the same age as me and we're just friends, I think. I always feel nervous whenever I'm around her. Don't get me wrong, I don't like her. In fact, it's the other way round. Weird, right? Wanna know how I know that she has feelings for me? I figured it out myself. You should see how she acts whenever she is around me. And she has been acting like that since two years ago. TWO YEARS AGO okay? I'm getting tired of her shit.

Caitlin: Cutie, what are you thinking about?

Ryan: Huh? Oh... I'm thinking about something...

Caitlin: Thinking about me? *winks*

I pulled a disgusted look on my face and I think Caitlin noticed it because she sighed a little. The most disgusting part was when she called me cutie. Yuck!

Chris: *clears throat* I think we should get going and pick Chaz up.

Ryan: Yes, I TOTALLY agree with Chris. He's such a smart ass, isn't he?

I thought I saw Caitlin roll her eyes from the corner of my eyes but I don't give a fuck. Chris and Caitlin left the house and locked the door. My bro and I skated on our skateboards why Caitlin had to run after us in order to keep up.

I skated towards Chaz's house and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a good-looking Chaz wearing roughly the same clothes as me. We did our bro hug, including Chris, when we heard panting getting louder and louder.

Caitlin: You boys should be gentlemen and at least wait for a lady!

Chaz: But we're only fourteen *smirks*

Caitlin: *Rolls eyes* Whatever.

Chaz left his house and the three of us skated to the skatepark while Caitlin had to do some exercise.

*YN's POV*

Justin: Argh, what's taking them so long?

Justin whined like a kid, causing me to giggle at him. We are already in the skate park and currently waiting for the rest to arrive. I stared at Justin, looking at how much he has grown over the two years. Yep, we have been together after all this while and guess what? Our parents approve our relationship! Yay! They think that us being teenagers, we're responsible enough for our own relationships.

My parents' relationship has gotten better so far. Still remember the 'slut' that my father had been bringing home from work? It turns out that she is engaged and they were actually doing a major project together. They didn't even have any mutuals feelings for each other so probably my mom and I easily jumped to conclusions :P

Justin: YN... babe...

YN: Yes, sweetie?

My heart immediately melted at the sound of him calling me that, even though Justin has been calling me 'babe' for two years. I never get tired of it.

Justin: Why do you keep staring at me? *smirks*

YN: I was thinking how much more perfect and handsome you have become over the past few years.

I think I was blushing so madly because Justin was aww'ing at me. He put a finger under my chin and lifted it up so that our eyes would meet.

Justin: Everytime I look at you, I always wonder how lucky I am to have an angel up from heaven to be beside me right now. YOU are the perfect one.

Justin smiled and we stared into space in each other's eyes. He leaned in closer towards me and so did I. In a split second, our lips touched and sparks were flying like crazy. It felt like as if it was the first time we kissed each other. This is what I call true love.

We kissed roughly but passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist, pulling us deeper into the kiss. Justin licked my lower lip, asking for entrance. Or course I let him in and soon, our tongues were dancing.

Our lips moved in sync while my hands go up to his hair and played with it, making Justin moan. I smirked in the kiss, knowing that whenever I do that, it would always make him go crazy.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist tighter and slid his arms under my shirt, touching my back and rubbing it softly. This made me go crazy instead. I moaned in the kiss, causing Justin to smirk after knowing that he had succesafully made me go crazy. Boy, I love this guy so much.

We stood there and kissed passionately for ten minutes or so when we heard someone clearing his/her throat.

♥♥♥

Yay, I finally updated! Sorry if this chapter isn't really that good because I wrote this in the car during a traffic jam and my dad kept complaining AND I had to hold my pee for like an hour LOL. So fifteen votes and help me reach 110 followers on Wattpad maybe? I follow back Beliebers and that's what you are ♥ That's all I'm asking for and then I'll post the next chapter :)

I'll probably update once a week, unless I have free time so do bear with me and my school :/ Thanks, lovelies!

-Ifa :)