❤ Chapter 6 ❤

*Ryan's POV*

I kept smiling whenever I read the coversation between me and YN. I bet she's going to get horny when she sees me in my swimsuit. I have been working out for while and I hope that it'll come to use.

I left my house for Justin's house and a huge smile was plastered onto my face the whole time. I couldn't wait to get there and see my beautiful sister.

Strangely, a part of me is telling me that it's wrong to have a crush on my own sister, YN. I didn't know why so I just shrugged it off. Once I reached my destination, I was about to ring the door bell when I heard giggling coming from inside the house. It sounded like YN so I decided to see what was going on through the transparent glass window.

Justin: Do you want more?

YN: No! Plea- please! I'm sor-sorry!

I watched as Justin kept tickling YN and the two of them seemed to be having a whole lot of fun together. What if there's something going on between them that I didn't know?

I decided to take this chance to spy on them for a longer time. I waited for something to happen when suddenly, YN and Justin were leaning closer and closer towards each other. My heart sank a little so I quickly pressed the door bell to interrupt them.

Justin: ARGH!

I could hear Justin whine like a little kid followed by the clicking sound from the door. The door immediately swung open to reveal an angry boy glaring back at me.

Ryan: Umm... hi?

Justin: Please come in.

He looked like as if he wanted to punch me in the face but I knew that he wouldn't do that to his own best friend. But what else could I do? I had to stop Justin and YN from kissing or else YN would get broken.

Ryan: Aye, YN.

YN: Hey, Ryry *smiles*

Ryan: Ryry?

YN: You don't like your new nickname? I guess I'll just call you by your name like last time...

Ryan: N-no! I love it, YN! I find it really cute, don't hesitate to call me that *smiles*

YN: Hehe glad you love it.

Justin: *clears throat* So shall we go swimming first or karaoke first?

YN: Let's save the best for the last.

Ryan: I'm fine with karoke first.

Justin: Okay.

The three of us went up to the karaoke room and started singing as usual. Justin was getting serious now because the singing competition is in a few days and he knew that his opponents wouldn't go so easy on him. But another thing I noticed was that YN kept singing along with Justin too. It ain't that bad, right?

An hour has passed so now it's swimming time! Yayyyy!!!

*Justin's POV*

After the karaoke, I was panting and I rushed down to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

??? : BOO!!!

A voice said behind me, causing me to spill some water onto my shirt. I turned around to see YN laughing her head off at me. I was mad at first but I knew that I couldn't stay mad her for long so I laughed along with her.

Justin: Nice one, YN.

YN: You were really freaked out just now.

Justin: You made me spill water onto my shirt!

YN: I'm sorry, Bieber!

Justin: You don't mean it!

YN: Of course I do! Now give me some water, I'm thirsty too okay?

Justin: Whatever.

I passed her a cup of plain water and she gulped it down so quickly. Within a few seconds, the cup was already empty. To be honest, I was impressed.

Justin: Wow you're really thirsty.

YN: Of course I am! *giggles*

Justin: Stop it.

YN: Stop what?

Justin: Stop giggling.

YN: But why?

Justin: It makes you look so much cuter.

YN: Awww thanks.

There was awkward silence for a while before YN finally spoke up.

YN: I think we should go. Ryan's probably waiting for us by now.

Justin: Yeah.

The both of us went back up to my room to see Ryan already changed into his swimsuit, only thing was that he was only wearing his swimming trunks and showing off his chest. From the corner of my eye, I could see YN staring at him with so much admiration. I rolled my eyes while grabbing my swimming trunks and changing into it in the bathroom.

Once I was changed, I left the bathroom and sat beside Ryan who was sitting on my queen-sized bed. YN brought her swimsuit and entered the bathroom to change into them.

Ryan: Is there anything going on between you and YN?

Justin: What? No, we're only close friends. She is like a sister to me.

Ryan: Oh really?

Justin: Why do you even bother? Are you jealous about how close our relationship/friendship is?

Ryan: Listen here, Bieber. Don't try to get YN heartbroken like how you did to an innocent girl last time. YN is the sweetest girl I have ever met and I don't want her getting hurt by you. She is my sister too so I should really protect her.

Justin: Woah... go easy there. What are you talking about? I don't even have feelings for her.

Ryan: Oh yeah, then explain what you two were doing when I was watching you two about to kiss and smooch around from outside.

Justin: You were spying on us? Really, Ryan? Like I said, I don't have feelings for YN. I was about to tell her a secret about how you used to play with Barbie dolls when we were little, not 'smooch around' like what you said. I thought you trusted me like the way I trusted you, Ryan. But it seems to me that you're over-reacting over something small. I know you're protective over YN but I'm her brother too. We both are. Stop being so immature for a while and try to make this day a good one for YN, please?

Ryan just looked at me with his eyes widened and his mouth wide open. I bet he wasn't expecting an answer like that from me but how could he actually think that there was something going on between me and YN? I mean, we are just brother and sister, right? Sure YN is pretty and all but I just don't understand my feelings towards her right now.

??? : Justin?

Ryan and I turned our heads to face her.

♥♥♥

Ouch, what Justin said about YN has gotta hurt. No hate on Ryan, Justin or me please. Ryan's just being a protective brother. The moment between Justin and YN will come ;)