❤ Chapter 15 ❤

After the karaoke session⇜

*Justin's POV*

Chaz: Woah, Justin and YN. Not only did you two a perfect couple but you guys make a perfect duet couple too!

Chris: I totally agree.

The two of them high-fived each other while YN and I smiled and blush at their conpliments.

Justin: Alright, alright. Now let's upload them all on Youtube, if you're find with it.

Chaz: Nah.

YN: Not at all.

Chris: I wanna be a comedian.

We all stared at Chris.

Chris: What? It's true though. I wanna be a comedian when I grow up.

We shrugged our shoulders before I uploaded the videos into my Youtube account. Do you know what's my Youtube name? That's right, Kidrauhl ;) Go and spread about my videos, will ya? Thanks :)

Chaz: I bet that we're gonna make a fortune just by posting these videos.

YN: Pssh yeah I doubt that.

Chris: Now my dreams of being a comedian is gone *dramatic voice*

Justin: Seriously? We're just doing this for fun though *chuckles*

Chaz: Too bad Ryan isn't with us though. We would have so much fun together.

YN: And it would be called a guys night plus one lonely girl, so it's best if I leave...

Just as YN was about to leave, all the boys stopped her.

Justin & Chaz & Chris: NOOO!!! PLEASE STAY!

YN: Really?

Justin: Duhhh you're my Shawty and I would be upset if you weren't by my side :(

Chaz: You're my baby girl and we need you here.

Chris: And you're my baby girl too

YN: Awwwww

Justin: Hey hey back off! YN's MY girl, not yours.

Chaz & Chris: Oooooh someone's jealous!

I just stood there while looking down and blush. Without warning. YN kissed me on my cheek which made me blush even more.

Chaz: AWW BIEBER'S BLUSHING! MUACK MUACK MUACK

I laughed when Chaz and Chris made kissing noises and pretended to kiss each other, but there was a gap in between their lips of course. If not, I would have taken a picture and officially call them gays ;)

YN: Okay okay enough with that. How about we play Blackshot?

Chris: Are you serious? You would expect me to believe that a girl actually plays Blackshot?

YN: Oh you're on, Beadles!!

And at that moment, YN and Chris ran up to my room and immediately turned on the computer and started playing the game. Chaz and I rolled our eyes as we finally caught up with them.

Chris: Hah! I'm getting your ass kicked!

YN: We'll see about that!

In the meantime, Chaz and I made a bet about who is going to win. He betted on Chris and of course I betted on my girl YN. Even though she may look nice and sweet on the outside, she is actually a pro gamer, and when I mean pro gamer, I mean she really plays like a professional. She beats me in almost any games that we play together. I repeat, ALMOST, so I'm not a total loser ;) But still, unbelievable right? YN's amazing ♥

YN: HAH! IN YOUR FACE, CHRIS!

Chris: Wha- But- Ho-how is that even possible?!

YN: Now pay up!

Chris reluctantly handed YN a $50 bill, but he did lose the game *-* That's my Shawty.

Justin: You pay up too, Somers! Don't think that you can escape!

Chaz: Ugh, I was planning to save this for the newest game Grand Theft Auto...

He too handed me a $50 bill before I immediately dashed to my computer table and grabbed something.

Justin: You mean this?

I threw the Grand Theft Auto game and Chaz caught it. His jaw dropped in shock and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out.

Chaz: Are you kidding me, bro? When did you get this?

Justin: I just bought it yesterday. You can play it if you want.

Chaz: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OF COURSE I WANNA PLAY THIS PIECE OF SHIT! LET'S FUCKING START THE ASS GAME RIGHT NOW!

YN: *CLEARS THROAT REALLY LOUDLY*

Chaz: What?

Justin: Oh... I forgot to tell you that YN hates it whenever people use vulgarities.

Chaz: Oh sorry, baby girl.

I rolled my eyes whenever people call my girlfriend that. Don't they have anything better to call her? Anyways, we took turns to play the game since there was only one computer (I ain't that rich, ya know) and trust me, Chaz was drooling at the computer screen, especially when there were things that he wasn't supposed to see.

Chris: Dude! Really?

Chris slapped Chaz's back, snapping him out of his sex world or something like that. Yuck, I don't even want to know what world he is in.

Chaz: Oh c'mon. Look at those irresistible boobs of those

YN: Ewww you're only 12, Chaz!

I shook my head at how perverted Chaz is. I immediately pushed him off and ended the game before 'too much damage could be done to his brain.'

Justin: Okay... so let's go do something else. How about making pizza?

They all agreed and we made our way to the kitchen to make pizza. YN and I were making cheese pizza while Chaz and Chris were making chicken pizza. It's a good thing we didn't burn down the house or else my mom would be so damn angry at me.

After we ate our home-made pizzas, Chaz and Chris left my house to visit Ryan and check on him. I sighed, still wondering what caused Ryan to be angry at me.

YN: Baby?

It's the first time YN called me that. I smirked.

Justin: Yes, babe?

YN: I need to tell you something... about Ryan.

Justin: What about him?

YN looked kind of scared to tell me so I pulled her closer to me as a sign that it's okay to tell me. YN giggled a little before taking out her phone and showed me her text messages.

YN: Read them.

I read every single one of the messages which Ryan sent to YN. I clenched my jaw and balled my fists. After all this time, Ryan has feelings for YN???

♥♥♥