❤ Chapter 22 ❤

*Justin's POV*

"So it's up to you, and it's up to me. And we meet in the middle on our way back down to earth..." I sang the chorus with all my heart. Emotions started flooding in. I knew I had to give all my best because my mom is watching, Scooter is watching, Usher is watching. Yep, he became my mentor yesterday after he and Justin Timberlake 'fought' for me. (So he is the figure standing beside Scooter :p)

My voice was echoing and bouncing off the walls of the studio room. I looked at everyone but I stared at my mom for the longest. This song is dedicated to my loved ones. My mom, YN, Ryan, Chaz, Chris.

"Cut!" Scooter shouted, making me jump slightly. "Focus, Justin!" I gulped and nodded slowly, looking at Usher and Mom who just gave me a small smile. Sigh... here we go again.

2 hours later...⇜

"And we're done. Good job, Bieber!" Scooter patted my back and Usher congratulated me. My mom smiled widely at me, although I know that she was trying to hide her sadness. She didn't want me to leave her for a music career.

I listened to the recorded songs such as Common Denominator, Down To Earth and Favorite Girl for my first upcoming album called "My World". I felt proud of myself after listening to them. I sing pretty well though. I took out my phone and sent a message to YN.

To: YN

From: Justin

Aye, Shawty :* How r u? I miss u right now :'(

I slid my phone into my pocket, leaving it in vibration mode. I approached my mom who was waiting patiently for me and I gave her a warm hug. I knew she needed one.

"I'm so proud of you, my son," Mom whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear. I kissed her cheek and was about to say something when Usher interrupted me.

"Justin, buddy, c'mere." I looked at my mom and she just told me that she would go shopping for a while.

I nervously followed Usher to the meeting room. I mean, this is only the second day we met and I had always idolized him. The moment I put my foot in the meeting room, I was shocked to see many people including Scooter sitting down while chit-chatting. Probably they were all waiting for me. My mentor clapped his hands together in order to get all their attention.

"Alright, everybody! This little guy here is Justin Bieber. He will be a new star!" he exclaimed excitedly and suddenly, the crowd cheered. "Justin, meet your new crew. New crew, meet Justin."

Crew? I am getting a crew?

I waved shyly at 'my new crew' but surprisingly, they all attacked me with a hug. Each one of them introduced themselves to me although I couldn't really remember all their names.

"Hi, I'm Jan Smith but you can call me Mama Jan."

"Aye! I'm Dan and I'll be your guitarist!"

"Hello, you can call me Scrappy and I'll be the stage manager for your upcoming tours."

Wait, tours? Excuse me, I'm only fifteen. Pssh! Bitch please!

After all of them told me their names, I was confused about which names belong to who but that doesn't matter now. I was being as friendly as I could since I just met them, but trust me. All of them are crazy and hyper. I love them! We talked about everything and nothing and it feels like we have just bonded as a family in only an hour. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. Must be YN, I smiled. I fished my phone out of my pocket and read the text message.

From: YN <3

To: Justin

SFLP, timezones :( i miss u too bby <3 I'm fine, school's boring without u :(