A Birthday to Remember

Hey guys. As you may or may not know, Wattpad turns ten years old this year and in light of that you can go on wattpad.com/birthday and create you own mini story revolving around their birthday. Here is mine which is kind of to do with Fingerprints. I hope you enjoy it and I hope it makes you laugh!

The air is Whimsical as you step up to the front doors of the School. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Maroon, Times new roman font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Taylor Swift to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Dancing and Pizza will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Girly face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Twilight. Please dress in your best Crop top and don't forget your Crown for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Boom.

You're surprised to see Katy Perry standing there in the flesh, all Sparkly and Beautiful . You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Kitten and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Chips.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Kissing wildly on the dancefloor.

Style plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Tango. You had always shipped Kristen Mason and Cory Stevens so you're not entirely surprised to see them Laughing together in the corner. J.K. Rowling and Famoux are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Swifties are gushing over the latest update of Fingerprints on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Strongwell on Earth in the middle of Halloween and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"