Chapter 29

SOPHIES POV-

I was pretty much kicked out of my anut's house cause I was walking around there just moping. Tay and my aunt decided I should go out and get some fresh air, so they dragged my out of my room and outside. I was going to just go for a walk, but I ended up at the park with my book. To say I missed Nash would be an understatement. I didn't leave my room nd I sat there and cried the entire time. I didn't have on any makeup, so I probably look like a mess, but I could care less. I was sitting under a tree reading my book. I didn't look at anyone around me, because I just wanted to be alone. Suddenly, feel appear before me and I look up. My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes met his. It was Nash. How did he find me? I look like shit and I wasn't planning on ever really talking to him again. He didn't look half as bad as I did. I was just looking over all of his features and how he looked and I wasn't saying anything. He broke the silence with, "Sophie?" I focused my attention back on him. "Oh sorry hey" I say awkwardly. He was just standing there awkwardly, so I said, "Why don't you sit down?" I ask. He nods and I move over a little to make room for him. He sits down and I take a deap breath. I guess I'm gonna have to explain myself. 

"Nash.. Can I please explain to you what happened?" I ask. He nods his head and keeps his eyes focused on the ground. "Okay so what happened was after you left, the doorbell rang and I thought it was you, so I went to open it and Taylor was standing there. I know it was stupid of me, but I let him in and he talked to me and apologized for everything and how angry he got and stuff and then he asked what I was doing for the rest of the night. I said nothing, since I thought he and I were friends.. He said sorry, so we ended up going out and I had no idea where, and when he pulled into the club, I tried to make something clear that I was too young and stuff, but he got me in somehow. When we got in there, I swear I was planning on just sitting there and not doing anything, but he brought me out on the dance floor and Jeff ended up next to me.. And then.. He tried to take advantage of me. I tried to stop him and long story short, Taylor took me home and I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would end up in another argument and stuff.." I say to him. He was still looking at the ground. I sigh and start to get up, but he puts his hand on my arm and I sit back down. "Soph, I wish you just told me that.. None of this would've happened.." he says to me. I sigh and fall into his arms. Thank god he understood. 

We walked around the park together talking about what he did over the span of time when we were not speaking and just laughed because we were both lost without each other. I was glad it wasn't just me being desperate. He felt the same way I did. It was so nice to be with him again and the fact that he understood what I was saying was even better. "Well, does that mean that we are fine now?" I ask as we walk out of the park. He nods his head and smiles at me. I giggle and walk in front of him. I pull him in for a hug and he kisses my head. I laugh and pull his head down and kiss him. This is perfect; just how it should be. "Do you wanna go back to Shawn's?" he asks. I shake my head no and say, "No my place because I really don't wanna run into Taylor today." He nods his head and I smile at him. We walk back to my house hand in hand and go right up to her room. "I missed you." he says as we lay down on my bed. I giggle and lay my head on his chest. "I missed you too." I say to him.

We stayed in my room for pretty much the whole day. We didn't want to be bothered, we just wanted to catch up on the days that we were apart. I ended up falling asleep on his chest a couple times and he would just play with my hair and comfort me. Honestly, I didn't want to be anywhere else. 

NASHS POV-

Words can't describe how good it was to be back with Soph. All I wanted to do was stay with her in bed and enjoy each other's company. She kept waking up and falling asleep on my chest and it was absolutely adorable. I was just sitting there playing with her hair and watching TV. It was getting pretty late, but I really didn't wanna leave, but I knew I had to. "Soph, I really gotta go.." I say to her. "Nooo" she says as she grips onto my shirt so I couldn't move. I laugh and rub her back a little. "I really need to." I say to her. "Why don't you just stay and watch a couple movies and then the driver can take you home?" she asks. I smile and give in. It was more time with her how could I deny it? So I nod my head and we get up and walk down to the theatre. Her house was really nice.. A lot nicer than Shawn's but, that was where we were all staying and it was better than paying for a hotel every night. We get down there and put in some random movie and she lays down with me.

She was actually really interested in the movie and I kind of was, but I was really staring at Soph. It wasn't a creepy staring, I was just taking in her perfect features and how she was all mine. I never want anything to come between us again.. But that means that she has to stay away from Taylor at all costs. His plan was to break us up, and he was almost successful, but thank god we got it resolved. I was dying without her, and not to be full of myself or anything, but she looked very tired and stressed when I first saw her at the park. Once she got to explain herself, she was much better and once I told her I was okay with everything, she got so happy.

Soph fell asleep half way through the movie and my eyes were getting pretty heavy too. I didn't want to fall asleep because I knew I would loose track of time, but I let sleep take over me and I laid down next to her. I kiss her head and close my eyes and fall asleep instantly.

I slowly opened my eyes and checked the time. It was 1:30 in the morning. I sigh and try to sit up, but my legs were intertwined with Sophie's. I mean I could go back to sleep, but wouldn't that be like rude if I spent the night? I kept weighing the pros and cons, and decided to wake Sophie up. I shake her lightly and she opens her eyes. "Soph, I should really leave." I say to her. She rubs her eyes and sits up. "What time is it?" she asks. "1:30.. Can you call the car?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Okay he's ready.. Let's go." she says. I nod my head and stand up and help her up. We walk upstairs quietly and stop at the front door. I kiss her lightly and I was about to walk out, when she pulls me back down and roughly kisses me again. I put my hands on her hips and her arms go around my neck. My tongue ends up in her mouth and I pull away before anything else happens. I needed to get home. "Bye Soph" I say to her and hug her tightly. I get into the car and it takes me home. I crawl into bed and fall asleep.

Sorry it took long to update! Here it is enjoy! Let me know what you think!:)~K