The Miracle

BonnieP.O.V.

Today was Christmas. I had already made Loki his gift with some of the things I found around Tony's. I wonder wait he got me? I appeared in the living room as everyone was surrounded by the big Christmas tree. Loki and Jeremy sat together. I went up behind them and put my arms on their shoulders. "Holy shit!" Jeremy jumped and Loki laughed. "Merry Christmas." I whispered in Loki's ear. "Merry Christmas to you too." he said.

"Well since Jeremy cursed I guess Judgey is in the building." Tony said and I glared at him even though he couldn't see me. "Okay everyone was assigned to give someone a present. Who wants to go first?" Bruce asked. "Me since I want to get this over with." Loki said. "Oh someone wants to be alone with a certain witch." Tony teased. Loki rolled his eyes at him and stood up. "Thor..I was assigned to you so my gift to you is this." Loki said. A guy came out pulling a big square thing that had a sheet covering it. "Brother, I give you.." Loki flicked his hand and the covered disappeared.

I put my hands on my hips as I saw what it was. "A lifetime supply of pop tarts." Loki said pointing to the millions of pop tart box's. Thor pulled Loki into a bone crushing hug. He let him go and ran over to the pop tarts and hugged them. "Thank you Loki! It's just what I wanted!" Thor said. "See." Loki said to me. "Shut up." I said. I watched as everyone gave each other their presents and I started to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 10:30 pm.I was in my room looking through all my stuff. It's been a few hours since I left and I have t seen Loki. I asked Jeremy were he went and he said he didn't know. I heard foot steps and then someone knocked on my door. "Loki, is that you?" I asked. "Yes love. Come out. I want you to show you your Christmas present." he said. I grabbed his present out of it's hiding spot and put it behind my back.

I stepped out the door and Loki raised and eyebrow. "What are you hiding, little one?" he asked. "I'm not little. And I made you something." I said. I pulled it from behind my back and showed it to him. "Merry Christmas!" I said. It was a golden metal crown with green diamonds on it. Loki took it from my hands. "I know it's not much, I just thought you would like it." I said. "I love it. Thank you." he said putting on his head. "Now." he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close. "Kiss the king." he said with a smirk on his lips.

I grabbed his head and brought his lips down to mine. I felt a tingling sensation but ignored it. "Oh.My.God." We pulled away and I saw Jeremy, and all the avengers staring at us,well staring at Loki. Steve stepped up. "Bonnie?" he asked. I froze. "You can see me?" I asked. He nods his head. "You did it.You brought me back." I said to Loki. "Merry Christmas Bonnie." Loki said. I laughed and ran over to Steve as he picked me up into a hug. The others each gave me a hug."It's good to have you back Bonnie." Bruce said. "It's good to be back." I said.