Express your self

BonnieP.O.V.

"Miss Bennett." A voice said. I woke up. "What, who's there?" I asked looking around the room but nobody was there. "Agent Barton and Romanoff are waiting for you in the training area." the voice said. "Thank you um..." I said. "JARVIS miss." JARVIS said. I got up out of my bed and went to my closet. I put on some clothes that wee be good to train in and went down to the training room. When I got there the room was dark and there was only a little light. "Hello?" I asked. I ducked just in time when I saw an arrow coming my way and it hit the wall. "Oh god there trying to kill me." I said. Before I had time to move I was kicked in the back. I turned around and then got punched in the stomach. Before the person could attack me again I used my magic and sent them flying to the wall and the light switch came on. I heard a grunt and saw who attacked me.

"Steve, oh my god I'm so sorry." I said. "What was that for? I just came here to check to see you were alright?" He asked. "Wait, you didn't try to kill, kick or punch me in the stomach?" I asked. "No, I just came in a second ago." he said getting up from the floor. "If you didn't do it than who did?" I asked. "We did." I looked up at the ceiling and saw a lady with short red hair and a man with brown hair and with bow in his hand. "I guess you guys are my trainers." I said. The lady with the red hair got down and walked up to me. "Yes. I'm Agent Romanoff that's Agent Barton. But you can call me Natasha and he's Clint." Natasha said. "Bonnie. I'm guessing you're the one who kicked and punched me." I said. "Yep. I moved out just in time when Steve walked in, sorry about that." Natasha said to Steve. "It's okay. Well I'm going to leave, don't be too hard on her." Steve said before leaving. I looked at Natasha. "Let's begin." she said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What happened to you guys?" Bruce asked as Me, Natasha and Clint as we all walked into the living room. Me and Natasha's hair was all over the place. I had a cut on my lip and a bruise on my fore head that was there before it healed (thanks to my magic) while Natasha had a broken nose and was holding her arm. And Clint had cuts along his arms and was limping. "Training." I said plopping down on the couch next to Steve. "Wow, did Judgy over here beat up the two assassins?" Tony asked. "Let's just say I know not to try and shoot anything at her." Clint said pointing to his arms. "What did you do?" Steve asked me. "I made his arrows go chasing after him. And then I sent Natasha threw the wall by accident. But before that happened I got a good punch in her nose. Still sorry about that, magic is usually the only thing witches use to protect our self so I'm pretty bad at doing hand to hand combat." I said.

"It's alright, with a little more practice you'll learn." Natasha said. Right after that Thor and Loki came into the room. Before Thor could say anything I said something. "Training." I said and he nods his head and once again Loki was staring at me. "So Bonnie we were all going to go out later do you want to come? Unless you feel sore than you don't have to." Steve said. "Sure." I said. "Make sure she doesn't sit by a window she might be tempted to break it." Tony said. "Not as tempting to throw you out a window." I said. "I would like to see you try Bennett." Tony said. "Gladly." I hissed standing up but Steve pulled me back down. "Tony." Bruce said. "What? Come on look at her the poor girls shaking with anger, just let it out!" Tony said towards me. "You know damn well why she can't!" Steve said holding me back. I got out of his grip and stood up. "You know what I changed my mind, I'm going to my room." I said. "Leaving so soon Bonnie?" Tony asked.

"Stark stop!" I heard Steve say. "Why? You all see her; she needs to let off some steam." Tony said. I glared at him as he walked up to me. "I'm not afraid to avadra kedavra your ass." I said. "So then come on Bonnie do something, express yourself." Tony said. I grabbed his neck and lifted him up in the air before throwing him out the window and out on his little balcony.Every body's voice tuned out as I made my way out side. I felt someone grab my arm so I turned around and glared at the person and they got down on their knees holding their heads. I didn't know who it was but I did see blonde hair before turning back around and making my way towards Tony.

I made a barrier go up once I walked outside so anyone inside can't come out side. I looked around for Tony but I couldn't find him. I heard a clank behind me and I turned around and say Tony in his Iron man suit. He lifts up his hand and shot me in the chest and I went flying back. I laid there for a while but then I got up as my chest started to heal back up. I twisted my hand and the hand in Tony's suit twisted to as he yelped in pain as he went on his knees. I went up to him and plunged my hand through his suit and where his arc reactor was.

"Bonnie." someone said. I turned and looked behind me. "How did you get out here?" I asked Loki. "You forget that I have magic too." he said. "Leave." I said before turning back and looking at Tony. "No." he said. I turn back and took my hand out of Tony's suit. "What?" I asked walking towards him. "No. As much as I would love to watch you kill him, I can't let you." he said. "Why not? You killed people before, you almost killed him once. And to make things worst you killed my uncle." I said. Loki grabbed my hand. "Bonnie I'm truly sorry for what happen. But you are not a killer, you are a good person. Please stop before you do something you regret." he said. I nod my head as my eyes started to get teary. "How?" I asked. He took my hand and kissed it. I started to feel sleepy and before I fell back Loki caught me. "Sleep Bonnie." he said before everything went black.

Hi everyone!The video at the side I just found and I loved it so I wanted to share it with you.I made a new cover,took my forever to make it though.Dont forget commet and vote!Until the next update!