Mischief

BonnieP.O.V.

It was 7:30 pm when I returned back to stark towers. I walked around the building as snow was falling through the sky. I went around knocking a few things down, of course they were all Tony's things. I appeared in front of my old room and stepped inside. I turned on the lights and looked around in my room picking up things and then putting them back down. I picked up the picture frame of me and Jeremy that Loki cracked by accident. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and nuzzle their head in my neck.

"I had a feeling you would be in here." Loki said. "You should be resting." I said. "I've slept enough." he said. "Two hours of sleep, really Loki? That's enough?" I asked with a laugh. "I don't know why your worrying about me getting rest. You don't have to sleep." he said. "One of the perks of being dead." I said. Loki kissed my cheek and the started kissing down my neck. "Come to bed with me." he said. "No." I said with a smirk. "Please." He said.

"Nope." Loki picked me up and carried me to his bed room bridal style. He laid me down on the bed and go on top of me. He laid his head down on my chest. "Loki?" I asked. "Hm?" he said. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Resting like you asked." He said. "Yeah but not on me!" I said. He didn't say anything. "Loki?" No reply just soft snoring. I looked down and saw his eyes were close. I lifted him up and put him to the side. I got up only to be pulled down by Loki. He pulled me close to his chest. "Really?" I asked. "Yep." he said.

"So what are you getting Thor for Christmas?" I asked. "Do I really have to get that big oaf something?" he asked. "Yes!" I said and he groaned. "I'll just take a box of pop tarts out of the cabinets and put a bow on it." he said. I hit his arm. "Loki!" "What?! He'll like it." he said. I laughed. "You could at least give him something from your heart." I said. "Why when I can give him something for his stomach." he said. "I probably should go." I said.

"No!" Loki said combing on top of me again. "Stay." He said giving me a long kiss. "I would love too, but I don't want to hear Tony talking crap about me while I'm dead." I said. "Why would he do that?" Loki asked. "SON OF A BITCH!" We heard Tony yell from outside the door.

"LOKI! JEREMY! TELL YOU DEAD JUDGY GIRLFRIEND TO LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE! SHE FILLED ALL MY SUITS UP WITH HONEY AND GLUE!" Loki looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I say Bonnie, I really am rubbing off in you." He said proudly. i shrugged my shoulders. "I'm gonna go. I wanna write I do what I want on Tony's wall. Be back, and get your brother a good present." I said before disappearing.