Goodbye Mystic Falls

BonnieP.O.V. 

I walk through the cemetery to one specific grave. I looked down at the grave stone. “Hey Jeremy, I now I was just here before but I thought I would come and see you again.” I said. “I miss you Jeremy, you don’t know what kind of hell I’ve been through since you’ve been gone. Nothing is the same anymore, but I guess nothing can ever stay the same here.” I say. “I, I’m going to leave mystic falls. I don’t know when I’ll be back but I just know that I need a break Jeremy; I just want a break from crazy doppelgängers, vampires, and hybrids. I guess all I want is a break is from the whole supernatural world .And I wish you were here to come with me, to start a new life together.” I finished.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I saw it was a text message:

Bonnie what the hell is your dad talking about that you’re leaving? Get your ass to my house now!!~Caroline

“I have to go, goodbye for now Jeremy.” I say sadly before walking out of the cemetery and into my car.

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of my car and walked up to Caroline house. I was about to knock on the door when it was swung open and there stood Caroline. “Hey Caroline.” I said. She crossed her arms. “Explain.” She said. I sighed as I stepped into the house. “Care-”I said but she cut me off. “Why are you leaving, you can’t leave I need someone to be there and help me get through this with Elena and-”she said but then I cut her off. “Want to start a new life. If I stay here I might end up going crazy or worse end up killing Elena. And with everything that’s been going on I just need a break. Caroline I will understand if you’re mad at me but I just want to have a chance to have a normal life.” I say. She looks at me than pulls me into a hug. “I could never get mad at you Bon Bon. And I understand, but bonnie a new normal life last time I checked you aren’t normal.” she said. “I know that I’ll never be normal. I know I can never change who I am.” I said.

“Just be careful and try not to set yourself on fire while you’re sleeping.” she said pulling away. I laughed. “I’ll try. Where’s Matt? I wanted to say goodbye to him before I leave.” I say. Probably at work but I think he’ll be a little busy for you to even say one word to him. Don’t worry I’ll tell him for you. Now get going missy you’ve got a plane to catch.” she said. I nod my head and walk towards the door. “WAIT!” she said. I turned around. “Where are you going?” she asked. “New York. I’m going to be living with my Aunt on my Dad side. She said I could stay with her.” I said. “Alright. Make sure to call me when you get off the plan okay.” she said. “Of course Caroline. I’m going to miss you.” I said opening the door. “Love you Bonnie.” she said. “Love you too.” I say before closing the door. I walked over to my car and sat in the driver’s seat. I started the car and drove away from the house and to the airport.