Help me

BonnieP.O.V. 

“So what happened exactly?” I hear someone ask. It sounded like Fury. “The man of Iron and Lady Bonnie got into a fight.” I heard Thor say. “Who started it?” Fury asked. “Who do you think?” another voice asked. Was that Loki? “Stark has some nerve fighting with a teenager, let alone a witch.” Fury said. I felt the bed I was in sink down as someone sat on it. “A very powerful one at that.” Loki said. “If it wasn’t for my brother, she could have killed him.” Thor said. “Did anyone else try to stop her?” Fury asked. “The solider did, put it didn’t end to well. She gave him quite the head ache. He’s been in a coma for a week, they both have. He woke up last night.” Loki said as I felt someone move some put their hand on mine. “A week?” I asked as I opened my eyes. I saw Loki to the side of me on the bed I was on and saw he was the one who had his hand on top of mine. I tried to pull my hand back but I was in these restraints.

“That was Steve. I put him in a coma?” I asked. “You both were, but he’s fine now.” Fury said. “What about Tony?” I asked. “A few scratches, bruises and a broken arm but other than that’s he’s fine.” Fury said. Damn, I thought I did more Damage than that. “Why am I in these?” I asked looking down at the restraints. “They were to make sure if you were to wake up and you were out of control, they would hold you down from hurting anyone.” Fury said. “Well I’m in control and don’t plan on hurting anyone else so can I get out of these?” I asked. Fury nods his head towards Loki and with a flick of his hand the restraints were off of me. “Thank you.” I said. I looked at Fury. “Can I see Steve?” I asked. “Yeah.” he said. I got up out of the bed and walked out the door and I heard footsteps behind me.

“Why are you following me?” I asked. “To watch you and make sure no one else try’s to anger you. Fury’s orders.” Loki said coming up to my side. “Okay then.” I said. When we got to Steve’s room I knocked on the door. “Steve it’s me Bon-”the door swung open and there stood Steve. He pulled me into a hug. “Bonnie you’re alright.” he said. “Yeah. I’m sorry about what I didn’t know it was you. I didn’t mean to put you in a coma.” I said. “It’s alright Bonnie.” he said. “Loki.” Steve said. “Solider.” Loki said. “His name is Steve.” I said. “Steve.” Loki said rolling his eyes. “Well I just wanted to say sorry so I all see you later?” I said. “Yeah, bye Bonnie.” Steve said before going back in his room. “Listen not that I don’t love you following me and all and being close to me but could you like move.” I said. Loki moved closer to me. “I mean move, like move back!” I said. “Do I make you uncomfortable Bonnie?” Loki asked.

“Yes very much.” I said when he started moving closer to me and I backed up. “And why is that?” he asked. “I don’t have to explain myself to you.” I said and started walking. “Tell me Bonnie, how did you get such dark magic?” Loki asked. “Why so interested?” I asked. “Because never in my life have I seen such dark magic that you have used.” he said. “It’s call expression. Its magic I do without using spells. Someone used to help me control it but there gone so I just have to learn how to control myself.” I said. “Well it looks like that’s not working.” he said. “Excuse me?” I asked. “I mean with what happened at your school and with Stark, that’s not what I call control.” he said. “I just need to practice and to calm down with my emotions and I can control it again.” I said. Loki stopped in front of me. “You think you will be able to control it but you can't Bonnie, and you will fall.” he says before walking away.

“You'll help me.” I tell him. If Loki knows that I can’t control maybe he knows how, maybe he can teach me. He stopped and turned around. “Yes, but I might not be there in time to save you when you lose control. Again.” he said. I walked up to him with my arms across my chest. “Maybe so, but I know for a fact, Loki Laufeyson that in the end you'll be the one to save me. Again.” I said. “And why said I help you?” he asked coming closer. “Because you are still a good person. I can see it, and I don’t want you to do something that you’ll regret in the end.” I said. If I was to lose control again I could do more damage, and at the last minute Loki wouldn’t be able to do anything. He looked me dead in the eye. I notice his eyes were a brighter green than mine. He sighed. “Alright I’ll help you.” he said. I screamed and jumped on him pulling him into a hug. “Thank you!” I said.

I quickly jumped off him and fixed myself. “Don’t mention what just happen to anyone or I’ll kill you.” I said. “Of course. But how about we try that hug again, maybe in my bedroom?” he said. I slapped him across the face just as Thor walked over to us. “In your dreams, Laufeyson.”I said and Loki smirked. I walked away leaving the two brothers alone. I heard Loki chuckle. “I like her.” Loki said.