The Avengers Tower

BonnieP.O.V. 

“Bonnie the car is here.” My Aunt said. “Okay.” I said. I finished zipping up my suit case and headed down stairs. “Bye Aunt Marie.” I said giving her a hug before going out the door. “Bye Bonnie, make sure you call me and be safe!” she said. I went towards the car and the driver opens the door for me and took my suit case and put in the trunk. He gets back in the car and starts to drive away from my Aunts house. “When you feel my heat look into my eyes..” I picked up my phone. “Hello?” I asked. “Hey Bonnie. How is it up there? How was your first day of school? You didn’t make any new friend to replace us right?” Caroline asked. “Hey Care, its fine up here and horrible. And you know I could never replace you guys.” I said. “Okay just checking. And what do you mean horrible, what happen?” she asked. “I really don’t want to talk about it Caroline.” I said. “Fine, I got to go talk to you later?” she asked. “Yeah.” I said. “Alright, bye Bonnie.” she said. “Bye Care.” I said before hanging up my phone and putting it in my pocket.

“We’re here miss.” the driver said. I looked out my window and saw where in front of a really tall building that had a big A on the top. I got out of car and the driver gave me my suit case and I went inside. “Bonnie welcome.” Fury said. “Hello Fury. I thought I was going to the HQ, why am I here at the Avengers Tower?” I asked. “That’s a question that I will answer for you later, right know there are some people I want you to meet.” he said. We walked into the elevator and went up. When the elevator stopped we got out and I followed Fury. He took me into the living room where three men were sitting. One had short blonde hair with blue eyes, the other sitting next to him had black/gray hair and brown eyes, and the one sitting across from them was a man who had brown hair and facial hair who had drink in his hand. They all looked up when they saw us.

“Gentlemen I would like to introduce you to Miss Bonnie Bennett. Bonnie this is Steve Roger, Bruce Banner and Tony Stark.” he said pointing to each of them. “Nice to meet you.” I said with a smile looking at each of them but when I looked at Tony he was looking at me funny.“Why is she her for?” Tony asked but from the tone in his voice I could tell he really didn’t care. “Bonnie is our new Avenger.” Fury said. “Wait-What?” I asked. “You asked me to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I said yes, I never said yes to becoming an Avenger.” I said. “Wait, when did you say where going to get a new Avenger?” Tony asked. “Yesterday we had meeting about it, but you were too busy sleeping of one of your hangovers.” Steve said to Tony. “Oh shut it Capsicle.”Tony said and Steve sent him a glare.

“So Bonnie what are your powers what can you do?” Tony asked me. “I don’t have powers, and I’m a witch.” I said. “Oh great another person with magic.” Tony muttered. What does he mean another person with magic? “What’s wrong with magic?” I asked. “Nothing, just forget about.” he said. “Well Mr. stark magic my not be good a hundred percent of the time, but its way more helpful than that light bulb in your chest.” I said.“What’s your problem Bennett?” he asked. “Just people like you who think they are better than everybody else. That and you’re an ass-’

“Well Bonnie if you follow me I will show you to your room.” Nick said cutting me off. I nod my head as we made our why back to the elevator. “And then Judgy left the building.” I heard Tony mumble. I stopped and turned around. Judgy I heard it again in but in Damon’s voice. I glared at Tony’s cup and it shatter in his hand. “Damint!” Tony said as his hand was bleeding from the cuts in his hand. Everyone looked at me. I smirked when Tony glared at me. I turned back around and walked with Fury into the elevator. “Bitch.” Tony said. Before the door closed I made him get thrown to the wall.  “Bonnie.” Fury said. “Sorry.” I said but really I wasn’t. When the elevator door opened Fury lead me down the hall. As we went down I notice all the doors had a symbol on them. “Here is your room.” he said opening the door. I stepped inside. It was a big room and it had a small kitchen, a little living, bedroom and a bathroom.

“When will I meet the others?” I asked. “You will meet Agent Romanoff and Agent Barton tomorrow for training. And Thor you may bump into.” Fury said. “Okay and training?” I asked. “Yes Romanoff and Barton are going to teach you hand to hand combat and also many other things you need to know.” Fury said. I nod my head as Fury started to walk away. “Wait, what did Tony mean about another person with magic, who else has magic here?” I asked.“Lo-”Fury started but got cut off by his phone. “Hello?.....Yes I’ll be right there.” he said before hanging up the phone. “I have to go call me if you need anything and try not to kill Stark while you’re here.” he said before walking out the door. I brought my suit case to into my bedroom and started to unpack my stuff. When I was done I notice it was getting dark out so I changed into my pajamas. I went out into my kitchen. I was in a strange mood for pop tarts. I checked in all my cabinets but couldn’t find any.

Maybe there’s some in the main kitchen. I left my room and went into the elevator. When the doors opened I went passed the living room noticing nobody was in there and went straight to the kitchen. “Seriously Thor, how can you eat a whole box of those things?” a voice asked. “They are delicious!” another voice boomed. “Yes but that doesn’t mean you have to eat all of them, there are none left.” I walked into the kitchen. There was a very tall man with long black hair and green eyes who was staring at a blonde man with also long hair and blue eyes and surrounding them both was boxes of pop tarts.“Well I guess I’m not having any pop tarts.” I said making them both looked at me. The one with the black hair was eyeing me up and down while the blonde smiled at me. “Ah, you must be Lady Bennett!” he said making his way over to me. “Yes, but you can just call me Bonnie.” I said.

“Lady Bonnie I am Thor Odinson.”Thor said. “Nice to meet you.” I said putting out my hand for him to shake but he pulls me into a bone crushing hug. “Thor. Need. Oxygen.” I said and he put me down and sent me another smile which I returned. “And this is my Brother Loki.” Thor said pointing to the man with the black hair. “I’m not your brother.” Loki said. He was the one who attacked New York and got my uncle killed. My smile fell from my face but I brought it back up. “Hello.” I said towards Loki. “Can I ask why are you down here so late?” Loki asked. “I wanted a pop tart but from what I’ve seen.” I said looking down at all the boxes on the floor. “We don’t have any more.” I said. “I told you not to eat them all.” Loki said. “My apologies Lady Bonnie, If I had known-” “It’s alright Thor.” I said. I looked towards Loki who was staring at me. “Well I think I’ll just go back to my room. It was nice meeting you both, bye.” I said and started walking back to the elevator feeling Loki starring at me as I left.