Not Your Fault

BonnieP.O.V.

I waited for I don't know how long after Tony left. To pass the time I was counting in my head. I was up to 450 now. Suddenly, I hear murmurs from outside of the doors. The doors open and in steps Tony, and the rest the avengers with Loki behind him. He had bags under his eyes like he hasn't rest since I was gone. When they all saw me they stopped.

"Oh.My.God." Natasha said. "LADY BONNIE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Thor yelled. "Bonnie?" Loki asked. He walked up next to the cage and put his hands on the glass. With all the energy I could master I crawled over towards him, wincing in pain. Loki went on his knees and slid his hands down as I covered mine over his. "What's happening to you? You were gone for days! Tony said you were sick." Loki said.

"I'm not sick...Loki. I'm dying." I said. "What?" he asked. "Oh, great way to drop the bomb." Tony whispered. I rolled my eyes. Loki started to shake his head. "The expression came back worse and it's been keeping me alive. But it needs energy." I said. "What kind of energy?" Steve asked. "By feeding off the energy of people." I said.

"This is all my fault." Loki said. "No. Loki don't say that." I said. "But it is." he said. Tears started to fall down his face. "No it isn't. You didn't know this was going to happen." I said. "So what our we going to do?" Clint asked. "I've been trying to work on an antidote. I've been testing it on some of Bonnie's blood. It hasn't be perfected yet." Tony said. "How long do you think it's going to take you to finish it?" Steve asked. "2 days, 1 if Bruce is willing to help me." Tony said.

"Of course." Bruce said. "Okay, Loki and Steve stay here and watch Bonnie. Call me if she starts acting weird or if the veins get worse. Nat, Clint, go get Jeremy and the rest if Bonnie's Friends. Bruce, with me." Tony said. They all left as Loki and Steve stayed here with me. Loki rested his head on the glass. "It's going to be okay, Loki. Stark is going to save Bonnie." Steve reassured.

"And what if he can't?" Loki asked. I sighed. "I have faith in him. And if he can't...I'll just be back on the other side. With Jemma, Alaric and Grams." I said. "I can't lose you again." Loki says. "I don't want you too. But if Tony can't fix this, I don't want you to be how you were before. I want you to move on, and be happy. Okay?" I asked. Loki sighed. "Okay."