Tony Does Care

BonnieP.O.V.

It's been 3 days and I'm still stuck in this cage. Tony comes in to ask me questions, mostly about how I feel and if the veins on my arms were coming back. Which they were. On the first day towards the end of the night they came back on my hands, then later the second day they came all the way up to my arms and now today there was veins growing up from my feet to my knees. I've haven't slept, even though I was very, very tired. I just sat on the ground my back leaning against the glass. I sighed and started to close my eyes.

"Come on Judgy, don't sleep on me!" Tony said. I opened my eyes and glared at him. He was outside of the cage with a big cart that had needles and papers. He would bring it here with him and then take it back out with him when he left. "Can't you just go?" I asked. "No. Not until I finish up with your little questions." he said. He grabbed a packet off the cart and flipped through it. "How's your vision?" He asked. "Blurry." I said. "Vein growth?" "Up my arms and starting to crawl up my legs." I said. "How are you feeling?" "Tired."

"How many hours of sleep have you been getting?" he asked. "5 minutes." I said. Tony frowned. "I said hours." he said. "I know you said hours. I don't get hours of sleep anymore gets a couple of minutes. 5 to 3 minutes at least." I said. He put the packet down and looked at me. "You can't be serious." he said. "Well I am...maybe if you ask Fury-"

"No. Nope, you aren't leaving. You get out, you'll kill people and you already have enough going on with yourself." he said. "Please, you'll be happy to knock me out if I decided to do something reckless."i said. Tony wrote some stuff down. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Hm?" he asked. "Why are you helping me? I know that would be the last thing you would do." I said.

"Belive it or not Bonnie but I care." he said. "Yeah right." I scoffed. "I'm serious...I understand that when we first met it was horrible, I could think of 1,000 different ways to kill you. But then after you were gone, I guess you can say things didn't feel right. But then you came back and everyone was happy. I might crack jokes and call you names Bonnie but I do that to everyone. I do care about you Bonnie, your like the annoying, magical little sister I never had." He said.

"Wow..." I said. "I'm going to go back to the lab. I think I might know what's going on." he said. "Okay." I said. Tony pushed the cart towards the exit. "Tony!" I said. He turned around. "If you find out what's wrong with me, could you tell me first before you tell Fury?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "Tony...your not that much of asshole than you use to be." I said. "That's, sweet. I think." He said. "So..." I said. "We tell no one about this moment?" he asked. "Yep." I said. "Good." he said before leaving.