New Found Love

BonnieP.O.V.

I made it through the crowd and got outside on the balcony. I walked around as the wind blew my hair. I went to the railing and leaned over,looking up at the stars in the sky. I thought about what happened. Was Loki going to kiss me? No he wouldn't he's my friend. 'Jeremy was your friend,and it turned into something more didn't it.' a voice said in my mind.

I go to say for the while I've known Loki I kinda developed a small crush on him,well a big crush. But he probably doesn't like me back. So what he helped me get my control back,and yes he has been rather nice to me than he is with the others.But that doesn't mean anything.'It's not like he's going to start giving me flowers.' I thought. I notice something green come tangling up from the side of the railing, it stopped at the top and then there was a leaf,a stem and then it grew into a white rose. "I thought you would like it."Loki said behind my back.Okay now he's giving me flowers.

"Its beautiful." I say looking down at it. "Your beautiful."he said. "What?" I asked."Nothing.We'll aren't you going to pick if up?" he asked. "I can't." I said. "Why?" he asked coming next to me. "Cause then this happens." I said touching the rose. Its petals began to get grey veins on them and then it was weeping until it was dead. "Okay so the rose,that was a bad idea." He said. " No it wasn't. Your were doing something nice for me. That's all you've been doing since I got here." I said. "We'll mostly I'm not known around here for being nice.But for you I make an exception." he said. "Please, your nice to me because of my politeness. I actually think it's rubbing off on you." I say nudging him in the side.

"Really? You've given me that evil disease." he said pretend to be disgusted. "Yes! It was all in my plan to turn you good." I say playing along with him. "How have I not noticed. Well since you kissed me I think it started from here." he said before licking his hand. "Take it back." he said putting it in front of my face. "Ew no!First I didn't kiss you! And what does your tongue have to do with it?" I asked backing away from him." Well you did use tongue when you kissed me." he said. "For the last time I didn't-NO STAY AWAY FROM ME! LOKI!" I said as Loki started chasing me around the balcony with his licked hand.

"LOKI! STOP IT!" I yelled."No." he said with a laugh. "Your such a child!" I said. Loki grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him."Take it back." he said his arm around me. "Never." I said with a grin. "Take it back or I'll lick your face!" he said. "Okay, I take it back! Just keep your younger to yourself!" I said. He let me go and I fixed my dress. "So Phantom,we should get back inside." I say. "Phantom?" he asked. "I'll explain it later." I say. He nods his head and I turn around making my way back inside.

"Bonnie." I turned around. "Yeah Loki?" I asked with a smile. He started walking towards me but then stopped. He started talking to him self and I couldn't make out what he was saying. He had a determined look on his face as he started walking towards me."Fuck it." he said before he grabbed my face and pulled me close to him. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips and I felt sparks. He pulled away and looked down at the floor and I stood there staring at him in shock. "I'm sorry, I kinda wanted to do that since we met." he said. "The truth is Bonnie, I never noticed how much I cared about someone until I met you. If I had a kingdom you would be my queen. Mostly all that I am trying to say is.. I love you Bonnie. I understand your probably still heart broken over Jeremy but I just had to tell you." he said finally looking up at me. I tried to find a little glint in his eye that would tell me he was lying but I couldn't find anything.

"Loki I-" "Guys what are you doing out here, swapping spells from your witches cook book? Lady gag's about to be here! Come in!" he said. Loki walked in first with me behind him and I glared at Tony. "Don't glare at me with your judgey eyes." he said pulling his sunglasses down before putting them back on and making his way towards the stage. I saw Loki made it to the table with the others. "Hey party people! Having a good time?" Tony said from the microphone. The crowd screamed yeah. "That my friends is great,actually it's not great it's awesome just like this party. And let us not forget most importantly me." he said and everyone cheered while I rolled my eyes.

"Alright! Everyone give it up for Lady Gaga!" he said and the crowd went crazy. A man come up to Tony and whispered something in his ear before running off the stage. "Okay Gaga is in a traffic jam and won't be able to make it." everyone got sad. "But I know someone who can sing a song for us! Please give a warm hand for Miss Bonnie Bennett!" He said and then a spot light was on me and the crowd started cheering. I walked down slowly to the stage and went up the stairs and made it to Tony. "I can't sing!" I said. "Ah yeah you can. I hear you singing when you come get breakfast in the morning. Your surprisingly not terrible." he said. "Who Tony Stark gave me a compliment, didn't think that was going to happen." I said.

"Don't think that changes anything Bennett. Sing a song, one sing of your choice. Dedicate it to your dead hunter boyfriend." he said. "Your a noise son if a bitch, you know that right." I said. "Yep. Sing." he said before giving me the microphone and walking off the stage. I went up to the dj and told him the song I wanted to sing. "Hey. This song is dedicated to a close friend of mine who I might want to be something more with him. Loki." I said and he snapped his head towards me. The music started and my eyes never left him.

"I used to be a flower on the wall in the back row

Never was a homecoming queen just a shadow

Now I got a crown cause you gave it to me

Cleopatra strong, yeah you found it in me

Throwing all the pages of the past out the window.

When you tell me that I'm beautiful, I feel it, I breathe it, believe it

Got me feeling indestructible, I love it, I scream it

With you, I'm a queen upon my throne

With you, I build a kingdom out of stone

You fill me up, you fill me up

Ive got that power, power, power with you here

Its so electric, baby, what you do to me

Ive got that power, power, power with you here

You tell me that you love me in the fog on the mirror

You like me with no makeup on so you can see me clearer

Now I got a crown cause you gave it to me

Cleopatra strong, yeah you found it in me

Everything I ever dreamed about, got it right here

With you, I'm a queen upon my throne

With you, I built a kingdom out of stone

You fill me up, you fill me up

Ive got that power, power, power with you here

Its so electric, baby, what you do to me

Ive got that power, power, power with you here

When you tell me that I'm beautiful, I feel it, I breathe it, believe it

Got me feeling indestructible, I love it, I scream it

I love it, I scream it

With you, I'm a queen upon my throne

With you, I built a kingdom out of stone

You fill me up

you fill me up

Ive got that power, power, power with you here

Its so electric, baby, what you do to me

Ive got that power, power, power with you here

Ive got that power, power, power with you here.."

I ended the song and everyone cheered and I mouthed I love you too to Loki and he smiled. Tony came back onto the stage with an envelop. "Thank you Bonnie. Now the votes are in. And tonight's King and Queen of the masquerade is.." he said opening the envelop and reading the card.