Good Witch Gone Bad

BonnieP.O.V.

"Where are we?"I asked. "Listen Bonnie we don't have much time. We're at a museum in New York. Here is where the key is to bring me back."Jeremy said. "And that key is?"I asked. "A big rock." he said. "So we came here for a rock."I said. "It's not just any rock.It's tomb stone that belong to a very powerful witch. That tomb stone is how we break the veil to the other side."he said. "Jer I cant just do that! Every single one person,every supernatural person we killed will come back."I said. "If you don't do it I wont be able to come back. My time here is limited Bonnie. Don't you want see Alaric again?Jenna,your grams."he said. "Grams?"I asked. "They can all come back. You can bring us all back."he said grabbing my shoulders. "Okay I'll do it."I said. "Great.Where going to have to change though.And I'm going to need a distraction." he said. I nod my head and he lead me towards the gift shop.

"I'm going to get a shirt."he said. "Okay I'll find something."I said before he disappears.I walked around looking at the different display of manikin's in the museum and spot one I liked. It was a white manikin wearing a long black laced dressed(At the right>>). I lifted up my hand as the outfit come from on the manikin onto me and my ball gown dressed was in it's place before. I took my hair and pined it to the side. "Bonnie."I turned around and saw Jeremy. He was wearing a jacket,blue jeans and had a hat on his head. "Ready?" he asked. I nod my head.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked around the museum as everyone else looked at the exhibit's. I was wearing a long cape that was covering my dress. Jeremy was in one of those tour groups taking pictures. He flashed his camera over to me as the signal and I nod my head. I took the cape off and faced the big windows that was behind me. I glared at them and the all shattered. Everyone screamed. I turned around and started walking up.I sent a wave of energy and it blew up the glass case around me. I saw Jeremy making his way to a broken glass case and grabbing the big rock out of it and putting it in a bag. Everyone ran outside and I followed them. Jeremy came next to me. "Get out of the area.It's about to get ugly."I said.He left and ran the other way. The wind started to pick up and I could here thunder in the back ground. I could feel my eyes turning white. I yelled and it sound high pitch and everyone covered their ears dropping to the ground on their knees.

I looked t the 16 people in front of me. "Ill give you five seconds for 3 of you two leave..one."I started and two got up and ran. Everyone else looked at each other. "two." Two people got up and when the one that was the fast made it to the street the one that was behind I made a barrier stop them. "three."I said. "This isn't anything personal."I said. They all looked at me confused as I started to walk away. I got in the car Jeremy was in and he looked at me. "You have to finish it Bonnie."he said. I glared at a near by hose and it broke making a trail of water go down towards the people. It filled up and turned into a big triangle square. With a flick of my hand the water caught on fire and the people started screaming.They tried to get out but the triangle barrier I made kept them inside."The avengers will be here soon.We've got to hide." I said. "I got just the place." he said before pulling out of the parking lot and driving off.