Magic Always Comes With A Price

BonnieP.O.V.

Grams walked up to me. She still looked the same from the last time I saw her. She put one hand on my cheek and the other was stroking my hair. "Bonnie,what have you gotten yourself into?" she asked. "Im sorry Grams. I'm sorry what happened with the witches. I didn't want them to hurt you." I said. "They couldn't hurt me even if they tried. Listen to me, I know that these past few months you've been strong. You found your way back into the light. Don't let the dark consume you again you hear me?" she asked. 'Kill her.' a voice said in my head. I shook my head, my eyes flashing from green to blue. "Im going to help you stop this,all of this. I just want to you to say that you need my help." She said.

'Why his she still standing?KILL HER!' "Make the voices go away, help me." I said. 'You push me out and you'll never see them again.' the voice said. "You can do it Bonnie, you are strong." Grams said. I closed my eyes. "I am strong." I said. "I am strong!" I said and I felt my self start to get a head ache. "You control me no more." I said. I felt a rush of energy go through my head before I collapsed on the ground.

LokiP.O.V.

I ran over to Bonnie and caught her before she her the ground. "Bonnie. Bonnie are you alright?" I asked. She opened her eyes and they were back to green. "I'm fine." she said. I helped her up and she walked over to her grandmother and they embraced in a hug. "What happens now?" I asked. "Bonnie and her grams bring back up the vail to the other side and were gone." Jeremy said. He looked towards me then at Bonnie. "Just make sure you take care of her." He said. Bonnie and her grams walked over to the two if is hand in hand. "We're ready." Bonnie said.

BonnieP.O.V.

Me and Grams where both at each side of the rock. We joined hands again. "I wish we could have more time." I said. "If we don't do something now it will be to late." Grams said. I nod my head. We closed are eyes and vegan chanting a spell. I could feel both Jeremy's and Loki's stare on me. The ground started to shake for a few seconds before it stopped and the once dark sky cleared. I opened my eyes. "You have 3 minutes until we have to go,say your goodbyes." Grams said. I gave Grams another hug. "I love you." I said. "I love you too baby girl." she said she let go and I went to Jeremy next.

"You know the last time I saw you, I said 'we did it.' I never meant that as a goodbye. I'll miss you Jeremy." I said. "So will I." he said. We shared a hug and I cried into his shoulder.

LokiP.O.V.

"I know all about you. I know that my granddaughter has feelings for you and that you have feelings for her.But if you break her heart I'll make sure I pay you a visit in your dreams and it won't be pretty." Ms. Bennett said. "Yes ma'am." I said. "Loki, where you at?" Stark asked from my communicator. I stepped outside and went to answer him.

BonnieP.O.V.

After I saw Loki left Jeremy sighed. "Bye Bonnie." he said. He walked over to my grams. "No, I don't want this to be a good bye. I want you guys here with me." I said. I started to do a spell and I could feel the ground shake and the grass underneath me turned into a ring of fire. "What are you doing?!" Jeremy asked. I felt hands on my shoulders. "Bonnie no! This will not end well. Magic always has a price. You need to stop!" Grams said.

"But why? It almost worked before. Elena needs you Jeremy. I can bring you back!" I said. "Bonnie-" Jeremy started but I cut him off. "NO!I have all the magic in the world! I HAVE EXPRESSION!" I said. I closed my eyes as I finished the rest of the spell. I could feel black veins crawling up my arms, to my chest, my neck and finally my face. I took a deep breath before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LokiP.O.V.

"So the vail is closed and Bonnie and her dead Grammy did it together?" Tony asked. I was walking the others to the spot where Bonnie was. "Yep. Their probably gone now. I hope Bonnie's okay." I said. "Loki!" I looked up and saw Jeremy coming up to me. "What are you doing here still?" I asked. "It's Bonnie. We tried to stop her." he said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

BonnieP.O.V.

I woke up finding me standing next to Grams. "What happened?" I asked. "I tried to warn you Bonnie. You brought Jeremy back, but it all came at a price." she said as she looked to the side of me. I turned around and saw a figure laying in the wearing a long black laced dress, hair curled and pined to the side with black veins on their body and their eyes closed. Me.

"Oh my god. I'm dead." I said a tear going down my cheek.