Yelling and Slaps

BonnieP.O.V.

It's been a month since Loki has been trying to find a spell for me. It was December now.I watched him throw, toss, and flip through books before letting them drop to the floor. I looked at him in worry. He haven't sleep since. I went up behind him as he started at the almost empty bookcases. "Maybe you should take a break." I said. "No." He said. "Loki-" he banned his fist on the wall. "Yes Bonnie?" he asked his tone dark. I stepped back and started at him. "You need to take a break." I said. "You know what I need?" he asked harshly turning around as bags were under his eyes.

"I need you to be quite! So I can think." he said. "Fine. How about I leave. I'll give you a lot of time to think!" I said. He sighed."Bonnie I didn't mean it like that." he said. "Oh really? Then how did you mean it,Loki?" I asked folding my arms across my chest. "You are tired. I just want you to get some rest. Please." I said. "No. I'm not going to stop! I'm not going to rest until I find that spell." he said turning around. "Loki the spell doesn't matter right now. Go spend time with your brother. You can try again in a weeks time." I said. "You don't understand Bonnie." he said.

"What don't I understand?!" I asked. "I DONT WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THOR! I HAVE HAD MY WHOLE LIFE SPENDING TIME WITH HIM! I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU!" he yelled. He ran his hand down his face. "I want to hold your hand, I want to feel your warmth, I want to kiss you not the air. All this time I spend trying to find this spell is because I want to spend time with you." he said. "I know that Loki. But you had spend time with me before." I said. "I WANT MORE TIME!"he yelled. "You were gone before I got to spend real time with you." He said.

He picked up a book and flipped through the pages before stopping at a page and skimming down it. He turned around and put one of his hands in front of me. He murmurs a spell as a green light comes from his hand. It disappears and Loki looks at me. "How do you feel?" he asked. "I feel the same." I said. He stammers the book down on the floor. "It didn't work." he said. "Its okay." I said. "No it isn't!" he said. He sat down on his bed and ran his hands through his hair.

"It was supposed to work." he said. I kneeled in front of him. "Try again next week. Lets go outside! It's snowing." I said. "It's not like we don't see it every other year." he mumbled. I sighed. "Come, let's lay down." I said. "No." "Okay! I have had enough with the no. You are stressing out and your tired. Please just rest!" I said."For the last time. I. Said.NO!" he said. A crack went through the air as Loki's head went to the side. A red mark appeared in his face as he snapped his head back straight, his eyes wide.

"You... just slapped me?" He asked. I nod my head. "That really hurt." he said. "You felt that." I said standing up. I poked the side of his face."Can you feel this?" I asked. "Yes." he looked at me. I squealed as Loki jumped up and picked me up spinning me around. "It worked!" he said. He puts me back down and I put my hands on his shoulders. "Now will you come out of your room? Now that people can feel my touch I want to go bug Tony?" I asked with a laugh. Loki smiled and grabbed one of my hands. "Whatever my lady desires." He says before kissing my hand.

"Wait-no. You need sleep." I said. "But-" "Messing with Tony can wait. You haven't sleep for weeks." I said putting my hands on the sides of his face. He closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he fell onto the bed. I gave him a kiss before laying my head on his chest. I saw a smile creep on his face before disappearing.