School got to love it

BonnieP.O.V. 

“So how did you sleep?” My Aunt asked. She was driving me to school. “Fine.” I said staring out of the window. “Bonnie is everything alright?” she asked. “I’m fine.” I say. “Is anything bugging you or-” “I said I was fine.” I snapped as the window on my side broke. “I’m sorry.” I said. “It’s alright, I can get it fixed.” she said as we pulled up to my new school. “Have a good day Bonnie.” she said. I got out of the car and closed the door and started to head towards the school. When I got inside every one eyes were on me but I just looked ahead. I walked towards the school office and went up to the sectary. “Hi, my name is Bonnie Bennett, new student.” I said. “Oh yes Bonnie your father called yesterday. Here’s your schedule with your locker number and combination.” she said handing the paper. “Thank you.” I said sending her a smile before leaving the office and heading towards my locker. I found it and unlocked it. “Hey there, you new?” a boy asked me. He had blonde hair and brown eyes. “Yeah.” I said. “Cool, well if you ever need anything I’m there for you….”he said. “Bonnie.” I said. “Chad” he said holding out his hand for me to shake. “Chad, listen if I do need any help you’ll be the first one I’ll come to.” I say closing my locker and walking away. “Well can I walk you to your first class?” he asked. “No thanks I’m good.” I said sending him a smile before turning the corner and into my homeroom.

(Lunch)

It was lunch time and while everyone was in the cafeteria I was in the library. I was looking through my old spell book that my grams gave me. I was reading the next page when I felt somebody sit next to me. “Bonnie, what are you doing here?” Chad asked. “Oh you know what you do at a library, reading.” I said closing my book and moving to go to a different spot but chad was following me. “Oh that’s cool, so I was wondering if you would want to sit with me and my friends.” he said. “No I’m okay.” I said. “You sure?” he asked moving closer to me. “Or you can just sit with me.” he whispered in my ear. “CHAD!” a voice yelled from across the room. I could hear the librarian telling the person to be quite. “Why are you here in the library you were to wait for me outside my class. Who’s this?” a girl asked looking at me. She was wearing a cheerleading uniform. “Ashley this is Bonnie, Bonnie this is my girlfriend Ashley.” he said. Already saw that one coming. “Nice to meet you.” I said. “Yeah okay, well come on.” she said pulling Chad by the arm towards the door.

(Last period)

I was sitting in my desk in the back when Ashley came barging through the door and came stomping up to my desk. “You little Bitch!” she said. “You stole my boyfriend.” she said. “What? ”I said. “Don’t act like you didn’t know, you want him to be yours.” she said. “Trust me I don’t.” I said. “Last period Chad just broke up with me saying that he wanted to go out with a little slut like you.” she said. I stand up out my seat. “You don’t know me, so I suggest you get out of my face before something really bad happens.” I said.  “Make me.” she said getting up into my face. “Trust me you don’t want me too.” I said. “Please I can take on a little slut like you.” she said. I could hear the trees outside banging on the window with force from the wind. “Call me that one more time, I dear you.” I threatened. “Slu-”she said but got cut off from her getting thrown against the wall.