I Need You and No way out

BonnieP.O.V.

"Jeremy...wake up Jer,please." I said. We were still in front of the museum. The army were fighting off the avengers while I tried to get Jeremy to wake up. I saw his eyes flatter open and I breathed in a sigh of relief. "Your okay." I said. "Bonnie.." Jeremy said. I heard footsteps behind us. "Jenna, Alaric." I said noticing the two hand in hand . "Take Jeremy up to my room in stark tower. I need to go and protect the tomb stone." I said. They nod there heads and I ran off back to the grave yard.

LokiP.O.V.

"Bonnie's gone." I heard Thor say before throwing his hammer at an angry vampire. "Where?!" I asked. "Up ahead! You have to get to her Loki and stop her!" he said. "I already tried that." I said. " Just talk to her." Natasha said. "I stuck a sword through her, I bet she's going to let me talk to her before killing me." I said. "You've just go to try now go!" Thor said.

I ran while the others kept the army from trying to come after me. I saw Jeremy getting up with the help from two people I didn't recognize. I walked up to him and lifted him up by his neck. "Let him go!" the man to my right said. "Please I didn't want this to happen! The guy controlling me made me do it! Like all the other people before me that he controlled!" Jeremy said. "What other people?" I asked.

"The girl from Bonnie's school,the lady who brought me back for until tonight, Tony's suit! I never would want this to happen to her!" He said. I let him go and he rubbed his neck. "I may be able to get Bonnie to stop all of this but I'll help." I said. "I'll help you, it's going to take the two of us since were people that Bonnie cares about." Jeremy said. "And me." we turned around and once again I saw someone I didn't recognize. "And who are you?" I asked. "You can call me Miss Bennett." she said.

"Your related to Bonnie?" I asked. "Yes. We need to get to her fast before she's gone forever." she said.

BonnieP.O.V.

I stood by the rock, my eyes closed and my hands on it as blood came pouring out of it. If I kept this up I could keep the other side down for weeks, months,years. Forever. "Bonnie!" I opened my white eyes and glared at the person who spoke. "What are you doing her Laufeyson?" I asked but I already knew the answer. "I've come here to stop you. But I didn't come alone." he said as Jeremy came from behind a tomb stone. "Jer, what are you doing here with him?" I asked taking my hands of the rock.

"Bonnie you need to stop this,it isn't right." Jeremy said. "But you said-" "That wasn't me Bonnie." he said. "It was the other, he was using my body the whole time so anything I said to you except for the lady who brought me back and that I wanted to be with you was a lie." he said. "But I don't want to lose you Jeremy." i said. "I was supposed to die Bonnie, I was supposed to stay dead. This is against everything that witches stand up for, your disrupting the balance of nature." He said.

"Do you think I care about what the witches stand up for?" I asked. "No. But I know you care about Loki. I've seen the way you look at him. I know you still love me Bonnie, but you've got to move on." he said. "I was moving on!" I yelled and the ground shacked. "But you came with me, you went with the other instead of staying there with Loki." he said. "Bonnie." Loki said. "I know I hurt you choosing them over you, I stabbed you in the back kinda. I am sorry I won't ever do anything like that to you again." he said. He stepped up and grabbed my hands and squeezed them.

"I need you, Bonnie. I need you in my arms again." he said. I started crying and I could here a thunderstorm coming. "I'm sorry Loki, but there is no way out of this now." I said my eyes flashing blue. I used my magic and sent him and Jeremy flying. "I control this witch now Asgardian!" I said but it wasn't me. "You let my baby girl go!" A strong but female voice shouted. I turned around and I was surprised at who I saw. I felt tears come to my eyes. "Grams?"