[Chapter Twenty Four]

Chapter Twenty Four

Alex's Point of View

"Whose party is this again?" Sienna asks.

I offer my hand and her fingers wrap around mine as she uses me for support to climb out of the car. Just as she finds her feet, her hand gently slips out of mine and a bright smile consumes her beautiful face.

Tonight she looks absolutely perfect, breath taking. The way her dress hugs her body shows the curves remarkably well. Despite her mask covering up her face, I can see her pretty blue eyes staring right back at me. I can tell she looks divine underneath it.

A woman with such an elegant body and a charming personality is a rarity to come by. I'm so lucky to be able to work so close with her. I could easily find myself falling for her over and over again.

"I don't know, I just got an invite from Evan, an old friend of mine. When they come to town, they throw a small house party to celebrate," I explain.

"Who is they?" Taking her hand in mine, I lace my fingers with hers as we walk down the long pathway leading to the front door. Sienna is hesitant to follow, but she attentively trails slightly behind me nervously.

"Every couple of months we all decide to meet up in a specific location and party. Reminisce about the hold times and celebrate the new ones. Keeps us from going insane," I say.

The door is unlocked when we get there, so I open it and walk inside. I walk straight down the hallway in search of people and the music. When we get to the end room – we find where the part is at.

These parties are never huge or high end events, just something laid back and fun. Sometimes some weird crazy things go down – but that's a rare occasion. At the last party I attended one of the guitarists sprained his ankle when he tried to do a back flip.

"I feel really over dressed," Sienna whispers near my ear.

She tries to angle her body behind me, and all I can do is chuckle at her cuteness. Her shy trait is coming through.

"You look beautiful," I whisper back, "Besides, I thought we'd go somewhere else afterwards."

"Where?" Her ears prick up.

"I can think of multiple places I'd like to take you." I wink back.

Sienna's face drops as she tries to process the meaning behind my words.

"You pervert," she screams, slapping my shoulder in the process.

"What was that for?" I shout back.

"You have a sick, sick mind!" Sienna shakes her head.

"Alex man, you're here!" a drunken voice yells from the other side of the room.

My other friend Tate jumps up and runs over to me. He leaps into the air and wraps his long legs around my waist and hugs me tightly to his body. I've never been a fan of hugging – but I haven't seen Tate in months and I've missed his company.

"I've missed you man, where have you been?" he asks, a slight slur to his voice.

I drop his heavy butt to the ground and pat his shoulder.

"Where have you been?" I deflect the question back to him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He winks back seductively.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Where's Evan?" he quietly asks himself, "Evan, where are you? I need to find Evan!" he starts yelling while staggering over to a group of guys lounging on the chairs.