AUTHOR'S NOTE [MUST READ]

Hello,

We've reached the end of the first book of the Masked series and I want to say a big THANK YOU to my lovely readers who have been an amazing & support throughout the novel. I really appreciate all of your votes, comments, private messages and follows. You've really brightened my days!

I try my hardest to get to all of your amazing comments and messages, so I hope I'm doing a good job with it.

And The Masked Singer might have come to an end, don't forget to catch the next book in the series, The Masked Truth which shall is now available on Wattpad, with a preview of the first few chapters after this note.

To Keep You Amused, Here's 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Book:

1) The original novel finished at a total of 116K+ words which equaled to 312 Word Pages.

2) Nathan was a last minute character, he was never officially planned to be included in the novel until he first appeared at the hotel delivering pancakes and generated an interest from both the author and readers.

3) Chapter Sixty-One is a BRAND new chapter.

4) Riley is actually the name of my dog, talk about coincidence.

5) The original book featured song lyrics from artists such as Paramore, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, New Years Day and Olly Murs, Pierce the Veil, for example. But during my major edit I removed all the song lyrics BUT the scene with BMTH and replaced them with all new original songs I made up on the spot for the story.

6) Alex and Jack from All Time Low were included in a chapter for fun but later removed.

7) The Masked Singer took 10-11 months to reach its first 1M views (thank you <3)

8) At the end of April, 2015, The Masked Singer became a featured novel under the Teen Fiction Category. 

9) The Masked Singer was long-listed for the competition hosted by youngwritersprize 2014, but failed to make the top 5.

10) Was used to promote the movie 'Beyond The Lights' for a short time, the cover featured a movie sticker, and was also added to the Beyond The Lights official reading list on their profile.