Part 1- 14?

You gripped the knife that was in your belt. You had gotten separated from your dad and right now you were on the side of this rode that was in the middle of now where basically. "Only I would get lost in the middle of the Goddamn day" you said to yourself , you continued down this road hoping at some point your dad would emerge from the trees yelling your name, you knew how to survive on your own you had down it for months but that was after your mom had gotten sick and your dad vanished so you were left to care for yourself. You didn't mind it but it was always nice to have somewhere, someone that you knew was gonna have your back, or even just the company was nice sometimes.

The walkers weren't that good of company for you.
You stopped when you saw a sign "hitchhikers may be escaping inmates" you read off the metal

"That's just lovely" you let your arms drop to your side tired of walking. You could continue down the rode and run into a few inmates or go back into the woods just to be walker bait. A noice from the woods made you snap around gripping the gun that was held to your thigh. A group of walkers about 10 came out "SHIT" you whispered yelled. You saw a old car abandoned on the side of the road and made a run for it, hiding behind it. 5 walkers would have been fine but 10 all by yourself. Hell no.

There was sounds of gun shots and a motorcycle along with a car parking and a door opening "hey you dumbass!" Someone yelled making you peak around the car "yeah you!" The Asian guy yelled or maybe Korean? You sighed standing up he looked harmless, the guy on the motorcycle you weren't to sure about he looked like he could shoot you with that crossbow any minute now. But he was to busy trying to get one of the arrows that was stuck in a dead walkers head out. "Was it cozy back there?" He asked, you shrugged getting closer to the two men every step you were at least 6 feet away by now.

The guy put his gun down in the car and walked toward you. Please don't be like the other assholes out here who take people's weapons and food just to leave them for the dead. Or even worse those assholes who try to do awful things to you.

You immediately took a step back, slightly afraid. He noticed the scared expression on your face and softened his movements. "Im glenn" he reached his hand out for it. You glanced at it for a second before taking it and he returned it with a small shake "that's Daryl" the guy named Glenn said.

Daryl the one that was still trying to get the arrow out made a quick 'Hi' hand gesture before going back to the arrow "Whats your name" Glenn asked "y/n" you replied "it speaks " Daryl said finally getting the arrow out almost falling on his butt because of the sudden moment "how many walkers have you killed?" Glenn asked "um I don't know a lot?" You questioned "how many people have you killed?" Glenn asked another question

"Three"

"Why?" Daryl said piping into the conversation, you froze. You didn't have the guts to tell them why. It was supposed to stay a secret between you and your dad. You looked back at Glenn and titled your head to the side hoping he would catch on. And he did. He gave you a understanding nod.

What the hell were they doing?

"How old are you?" Daryl asked why so many goddamn questions? Was what you wanted to ask but you held off . "around 14" you said "how olds carl?" Glenn asked crossing his arms across his chest "around 14?" Daryl replied  Glenn looked at Daryl with a little plea in his eyes Daryl nodded slightly before walking back to his bike.

"there's a prison, well our home do you wanna come with us? Are you alone?" Glenn said you looked around into the trees thinking about your dad. There was no way to find him now. You felt your heart drop at the thought that you didn't have him anymore.

"um yeah" you said forcing a smile on your face. A smile spread across Glenn's "okay come on" he said excited walking back to the truck, you followed him cautiously getting in the front seat. "Why were you out here all alone?" Glenn asked starting the car letting Daryl drive in front of him on his bike. "I got lost actually" you replied looking over at him. He scoffed "yeah well then you're definitely a dumbass"....
__________

Ah this is my first walking dead imagine ( I know carl isnt in it yet) and there's much more of this to come but I think I'm gonna enjoy writing this ❤️❤️❤️