I'm Back (Alphonse X Reader)

________ sat at her desk writing in her journal about random events and a few wishes that she had on her mind.

Winry was in her living room reading a book about automail while _______'s mother hummed happily in the kitchen.

Winry had been acting strange lately and wouldn't even tell her how Alphonse and Edward were doing. She would Just blow it off and say that she had no idea What the boys were doing.

________ was pretty fraustrated with the blonde and decided just to ignore the urge of hitting the girl with her own wrench and give her the same feeling that Ed experienced almost a thousand times.

There was a loud knock at the door and ________ ignored it since her mother already decided to answer the door.

_______ continued to write trying to think about anything else besides Al and throwing a wrench at Winry's head.

"________, someone's at the door for you!"
_______'s mom said as she smiled at her only child.

________ sighed and got up from her seat to see who was asking for her.

She opened the door and was faces 28th an unfamiliar face.

The boy was quite skinny and had long blonde hair and not far behind him was Ed.

________ frowned at the smiling stranger.

"Do I know you?" ________ asked as she leaned against the door.

"Of course you know me! The only thing different about me is I have my body back." The boy said as he laughed.

_______ froze and tears of joy came from her eyes as she threw her arms around him.

"Al, your back, your really back!" _______ shouted as she hugged her friend.

Al hugged her back and smiled happily.

"Yes I'm finally back."