I Will Always Love You|EdwardXSinger!Reader|

Requested by TurtleLover618

There was a small fall festival that Resmebol had every year,  with lots of activities and food going around.

Ed had decided to take ______ to it this year, because he had planned on asking her to marry him, but all the romantic things that were planned were somehow ruined by Winry or some small little accident.

Right now Ed was fumming and was about to blow up from all the anger that he tried to jeep from spoiling his mood.(Which he failed at, because he already felt like the world was out to get him.)

This only worried _______ about the outcome of their date, their firat date since Ed and Al got their bodies back. She felt like sge had done something horribly wrong and now Ed wanted nothing to do with her.

That's when she saw the small stage and got an idea.

She made Ed sit at one of the tables and ran off to speak with the muscians that beamed with happiness.

Ed sat their a bit confussed as his girl friend climbed up the stage and begqn swaying to the music.

His eyes widened when she opened her mouth to sing.

He had only heard her sing once and she nearly fainted when he said its was the nost beautiful thing that he had ever heard.

She gleamed in the remaining sunlight as she sang loudly but remained graceful and poured her love and heart into the song.

Soon a crowed surroynd the atage and niw was dancing with their dates or swaying alone to the music, an elderly couple happily danced slowly holding each other close.

Ed swore he felt tears of happiness ryn down his face as he watched her with awe and with pure love.

When the song came to an end he jumpwd from his seat and rab on stage and hugged her.

He picked her off her feet and spunmher around as he laughed loudly.

When he put her down her got on his knee and pulled the ring from his coat pocket and looked up at her with melting golden eyes.

"______, I love you, and that song you sang made me realize how much I really love you," Ed said as he smiled at her surprised face,"what im trying to say is, would you marry me?" Ed asked.

_______ nodded and jumped into his arms as tge crowed before them clapped and cheered.