My Sweet Student Teacher!Roy Mustang X Student!Reader *LEMON*

This is a AU okay.............
For this book reaching 3.14K I wrote this Roy Mustang X Reader lemon.
Thank you for being awesome!
Ciao!
-Dolphinea

(Y/n) sighed as she listened to her teacher, Mr.Mustang who was saying  something about some math test.

(Y/n) had come rather attracted to the black haired man, who teased her best friend, Edward Elric.

Speaking of teasing its seems the Mr. Mustang is at it again.

"Hey, shortie would you like to solve this problem?" Mr. Mustang said with a smirk.

Ed shot up from his seat and started screaming some nonsense.

Poor guy always getting picked on, maybe he should start drinking his milk.

The bell rang and (y/n) sighed softly as she had to leave to lunch with her golden haired friend pouting behind her.

"What do you see in that guy, huh?" Ed said as he sat next to the girl.

"Wh-what ever do you mean?" (Y/n) asker as a blush climbed onto her face.

Ed groaned loudly and glared at her.

"Don't act dumb (y/n), we all know that you got the hots for him!" Ed said as he ate his food.

"I don't get why you fell for a man, who chases after mini skirts." Ed added as he started pouting again.

(Y/n) smirked and kept that information in her head started to come up with a plan.

"Hey, Ed thanks for the information and here's a little advice, drink your milk." (Y/n) said as Ed started to shout at her.

########Next Day#########

(Y/n) came to school wearing a black mini skirt and a white button up shirt.

It was now Mr.Mustang class and a smirk formed on her lips.

She looked like a goddess, that was a school teacher, she was so amazing.

When she walked in, all Mr. Mustang could do was just look at her, his eyes were literally glued to her.

Ed just sighed and shook his head as he took a glance at his friend.

Ed looked over to his other friend Bella who smirked wickedly.

Bella knew of (y/n) 's crush and she really did ship them, so she was going to make it real.

Mr. Mustang absolutely hated when someone's phone starts ringing in class and would give the after school detention.

Bella quickly typed in (y/n)'s number and pressed call.

Soon the lesson was interrupted by a blaring ring tone.

Mustang looked over to (y/n) with an annoyed look as he tapped his foot.

"Detention Ms.(L/N)."

"Y-yes sir........"

########Time skip#######

School was over and (y/n) was slot making her way to her class when she heard a groan.

It was a male's voice all right, but it couldn't have been one of the students, no one had a deep voice like that.

But it couldn't be any of the custodians they didn't have any, the school was kept clean by the students.

"Nnnghhhhh.......(y/n)!" A voice said coming from her classroom.

With shaky legs she made her way to the door and peaked inside.

There was her teacher with his pants unbuttoned and his hands massaging and stroking his large member.

(Y/n) gasped loudly and dropped her bag on the floor making Mustang look up at her.

He just smirked and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Come in, (y/n) and please close and lock the door." Mustang said as he sat there on his chair.

(Y/n) did as she was told and stood there with a blush on her face.

"What happened to the confident (y/n), the one who walked in teasing her teacher with such a short skirt?" Mustang said smugly.

"I have no idea what your talking about, Mr.Mustang ." (Y/n) said as she fumbled with the end of her skirt.

He just chucked and stood up and pushed her onto a desk, Ed's desk.

"Call me Roy, and don't act that way (y/n), I know you have the hots for me, we teachers have ways of finding things out." Roy said in a husky voice as he leaned close to her.

(Y/n) shivered and blushed as she felt his member rub against her clothed womanhood.

"H-how?"

"Let's just say,Winry told me your little secret." Roy said chuckling.

########Next day######

(Y/N) could not look at Ed or the desk that he was sitting in............
All Roy could do was chuckle as he looked at Ed