Alphonse x Reader *CHIRSTMAS SPECIAL*

A Silent Silver Night

Outside was freezing and dark and the inside of the Elric household was nice and toasty.

The fireplace held a big and beautiful fire that was and the stockings hung away from the flames.

(Y/n) smiled down at her baby (girl/boy) and kissed (his/her) head.

Al was sitting beside her humming a Christmas tune and snuggling closer to his two favorite people.

"Hey, Al do you think that (baby's name) will remember this?" (Y/n) said as her eyes met his golden eyes.

Al chuckled and smiled at her sweetly as hid eyes beamed with happiness, as always.

"Maybe, I hope (he/she) does it would be sad if she didn't." Al said as he looked down at the sleeping child.

"Our first Chirstmas as a family, and (baby's name)'s too." (Y/n) said as she smiled softly.

Al agreed silently and just stared at his wife, getting lost within her once again.

(Y/n) smiled and moved even closer to her husband and held his left hand.

A flash of white from the mirror that faced the window caught Al's attention.

Al quickly turned and looked out the window and saw something beautiful, snow falling softly to the ground.

It was a Chirstmas miracle some would say.

(Y/n) smiled happily as she saw that childish glint in Alphonse eyes light up like the fire in the fireplace.

"It's snowing........." Alphonse said as he stared out the window.

(Y/n) laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Go outside and have fun dear, I got thus all under control." (Y/n) said smiling.

Al shook his head and grabbed (y/n)'s hand and tugged her off the couch and got her thick jacket.

"You asked if (baby's name) would remember this right, I'm going to give (him/her) something to remember." Al said as he grabbed about six blankets for (baby's name).

"But isn't too cold for (him/her)?" (Y/n) said as she wrapped the blankets around their child.

Al laughed and looked at his wife with a warm smile and molten gold eyes.

"Not with all those blankets wrapped around (him/her), now come on!" Al said happily as he dragged them outside.

The snow was beautiful and the memories were sweet.

Al made a family of three snowman, a mother,father and a little baby that was cradled in their mother's arms.

When Ed and everyone else came over the next day, all the could do was look at the snowman family with awe.