A Sky Full Of Falling Stars Edward X OC

This is the last OC request that I am doing for now, I had fun writing them and got learn about my fans.
But all good things must come to a end.
I might do this again, but I really just want to do reader inserts right now.
Ciao!!!
-Dolphinea

This is for au_official

A blonde haired girl ran around the streets of Amestris, hopelessly lost.

"Man, I swear I followed that man's directions, oh Solar is so going to be upset about this!" Luna said as she tugged her bangs in frustration.

"Um, do you need some help ,miss?" A sweet voice said behind her.

Luna turned around and was met with a golden haired boy and a suit of armor.

"Yes I can't seem to find my way around Amestris, you see I just moved here, so I um don't now where I am." Luna said as she looked at her feet in embarrassment.

The boy chuckled and looked at the girl with a sincere look.

"I'm Ed and this is my little brother Al, and I wouldn't mind showing you around if you like." Ed said as he smiled.

"Wait, that's your little brother!!??"

"Who are you calling a pipsqueak!!??"

After a few months of talking and hanging out, the two became fast friends.

Ed and Luna were inseparable and Al and Solar; Luna's sister.

One day after a lot of pulling him away, Ed sat in a small cafe with Al and Solar.

"Ed, I know you like my sister, maybe even love her, so I want to help you confess to her." Solar said as she sipped her tea.

Ed turned red and out of shock spit out all of his water.

"Help me confess? How do I know I'm not falling into a trap?" Ed said as he turned to the girl.

Al just sighed and looked at his older brother.

"Just listen to her,brother, I'm sure whatever she has in mind is quite useful." Al said as he looked at his brother.

Ed sighed and silently agreed with his brother and looked at Solar.

"Tell me your plan, Luna."

After convincing Luna yo go with him to Resmbool, the two now sat on a train with the sun slowly making its way down from its throne.

"So what are we going to do, Ed?" Luna said as she looked into his eyes with her blue and light purple eyes.

Ed smiled softly as her felt the little gift inside his pocket and looked into her eyes.

"A friend told me about this really cool place, and I thought that you would like to see it too." Ed said as he shrugged.

Luna's yes lit up with happiness and excitement.

"Oh, please tell me where we are going!" Luna said happily.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out." Ed said as he chuckled softly.

Luna started pouting as she slumped into her seat.

Soon the two arrived at the station, and the sun still lingered in the sky, making the sky turn to Red,yellow,orange and gold hues.

Ed didn't want to waste any time so when they got off the train, he dragged Luna off the train and started to run towards their destination.

It was a hill with one lone tree with a field full of flower buds.

By that time the sun had finally set and the moon was slowly raising, to tale it's turn on the throne.

The stars were slowly coming out as well and glittered like diamonds in the sky.

"Okay we're on a hill, under a tree, and watching the moon rise, couldn't we do that at Amestris?" Luna asked softly.

Ed sighed and looked at the girl.

"Just wait and watch Luna, I swear you won't regret this." Ed said smiling and as soon as he said that, a miracle happened.

The moon had reached the middle of the sky and the stars were brightly shining, and the flowers bloomed.

The flowers were white and seemed to glow with the moon light and the petals flew in the air.

"Its beautiful!" Luna exclaimed as her eyes lit up with happiness and awe.

Ed grabbed the necklace Dr his pocket and put it around Luna's neck and clasped it.

Luna gasped as she looked down at the beautiful engraved silver heart locket that also seemed to glow in the night.

"Open it." Ed said as he smiled softly at the blonde.

Luna opened it slowly abd let out another gasp.

Inside locket was a night filled sky with blue and purple hues abd stars that twinkled brightly and hill.

"Ed thank you, it's gorgeous!" Luna said as she hugged the boy tightly.

Ed smiled and looked into her eyes.

"Luna will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Ed said shyly as he gave a smirk.

Luna giggled and answered him with a kiss.

As the two sat there lost in the moment, the stars glittered and glow, and some shooting stars fell down, creating a cliche but romantic scene.