Alphonse x Reader Lemon *Request*

Requested by AUAkemiYT

Every little girl dreams of getting married to their prince charming and living happily ever after.

(Y/n) smiled as she looked at her wedding ring that twinkled brightly in the remaining sunlight.

Alphonse kissed her forehead as he carried her into their new house, it was the house of their dreams that Edward and a few other friends helped create.

After taking a small tour around their home they went to their room that they now shared for as long as they lived, unless (y/n) makes him sleep on the couch.

"I can't believe this is real!" (Y/n) squealed with delight as Al set her back on her feet.

"I can't be live it either, this feels like a dream." Al said as he hugged his beautiful bride.

(Y/n) snuggled into his chest and took in his unique scent, he smelled like the early spring mixed with the scent of fresh mint that always seemed warm and welcoming.

Al looked into (y/n)'s eyes that were a beautiful shade of (e/c).

He had never seen any eyes like hers, ones that held such strong love and mystery, ones that he would always want to see.

He claimed her lips in a innocent kiss as he held her tighter to his body.

The kiss soon turned to one of burning passion and desire a desire to finally become one.

Alphonse's hands traveled to her back, unzipping the zipper to her wedding dress that was in between them.

(Y/n) gasped as her dress fell to the floor and the cold air hit her body, allowing Alphonse entrance to her mouth.

Soon the two were on the bed stripped of all their clothing and only for their eyes to see.

(Y/n) covered her chest and her private area out of shyness, she had never done this before, she wanted to wait until they were happily married.

"(Y/n) your beautiful, and even if there was something wrong with you I will and always love you." Al said as he pulled her arms away and sucked on her sensitive bud.

(Y/n) moaned loudly as Al bit down on her nipple while his other hand played with it's twin.

His hand that was free travelled down to her core and rubbed her clit in  a arousing way, making (y/N) arch her back and let out a very loud moan.

"Ahh~~~Al m-more!" (Y/n) cried in pleasure.

Al listened to his new wife and continued his actions with a small smile.

(Y/n) mewled in delight as Al began to search for her sweet spit on her neck, marking her his for everyone be to see.

Breathing became difficult to do as the pleasure built up in her stomach and a tight coil began to turn red hot, getting ready to burst.

Al stopped his actions and pulled his finger away from (y/n)'s wet and dripping core, earning a groan of dissatisfaction from his lover.

Both of them were virgins and Al knew if (y/n) cummed now she would be tired but more sensitive, but he just wanted to become one with her so bad.

He spread her legs and situated himself between her legs with his member poking at her entrance.

"Are you sure you want to do this, because if your not ready we can stop." Al said softly as he looked into her (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n) kissed his lips and smiled at Al as she ran her hands through his blond hair.

"I'm ready Alphonse, I'm not scared." (Y/n) said as she gave him a sincere smile.

Al leaned into to kiss her soft lips, before he sheathed himself in her core.

(Y/n) gasped in pain and held on tightly to Al's shoulder, digging her sharp nails into his skin.

Al waited patiently as (y/n) adjusted to his large size, after a few minutes (y/n) moved her hips and moaned softly.

Al looked as if he was asking permission to continue on.

(Y/n) smiled despite the small pain and nodded her head.

Al carefully tested a thrust and moaned with (y/n).

(Y/n) moaned loudly as Al continued thrusting in and out of her as he built up speed.

She could feel his member twitch and throb from within her womb, making her even wetter at the thought of it.

"Al~~ah~~harder~~ngh~~deeper!" (Y/n) squealed as she arched her chest into his.

"Oh~(y/n) your s-so tight!" Al grunted as he obeyed her commands.

(Y/N) moaned/screamed in pleasure as he found her g-spot, sending electric bolts of pleasure throughout her body.

Ahhh~~~Al hit it again, do it again!!!" (Y/n) cried out as she felt a bubble began to form in her stomach.

Al just nodded and began pounding into that spot, making (y/n) scream bloody murder.

The bubble continued to grow bigger and bigger and got hotter with each and everything that Al did.

It was hot and intense as the bubble grew, it felt like (y/n) was running out of air.

"(Y/n), I-I'm going to cum!" Al yelled ad he picked up his speed and began to breath faster than before.

(Y/n)'s grip tightened on Al's shoulder and drew blood from his skin.

Before she could tell him her bubble popped and she let out a satisfied scream of pleasure.

Al felt her walls tighten on his member suddenly and let out a loud grunt as his seed shoot in her womb.

His seed spilled out a little from (y/n)'s core with a mixture of her sex juices onto the bed.

Al pulled out of her and threw the blanket over them as they snuggled into each other.

"I-I love you, (y/n)." Alphonse said as he kissed her lips.

(Y/n) face him a tired smile and snuggled into his chest and placed a kiss upon his cheek.

"I love you too, Alphonse."

********Outside*********

Ed stood there at the door with Roy beside him.

Their faces were one of shock and utter belief.

"I-I just heard my little brother having sex." Ed said as he gave a nervous laugh.

Roy just turned to the blond and chuckled softly.

"Your little brother just became a man and your still a virgin." Roy said as he smirked.

Let's just say when Al and (y/n) woke up the next morning they found Roy sleeping on the ground.