Wild Love *LEMON* (Edward x Reader)

Sunlight shone through the window as the golden sun raised from it's slumber.

Two bodies and strong arms wrapped against a small waist, were naked and entwined together, and (h/c) haired mixed with pure golden hair.

The white sheets of the bed that covered their bodies, fell to their waist, but the male's chest kept the girl's mounds hidden for view.

(Y/n) was the first to wake up as a bird began to tweet its morning song.

She smiled softly as she looked at her husband, with her eyes glittering in the morning light.

She put a hand up to her neck and felt the spot where Ed had left his mark.

She pulled away from Ed and looked at her wedding ring with a beautiful smile as she recalled their first night together.

Heated kisses on heated skin, feverish touches and a sweet burning sensations, that begged to be cooled down.

Ed eyes slowly opened when he felt the warmth of his lover disappear from his body and bed where she laid.

He smiled as he saw her sitting on the edge of the bed, staring down at her ring, with a sweet smile.

"Good morning, Mrs.Elric." Ed said as he sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

(Y/n) giggled when Edward placed his nose in the crook of her neck, making his hair tickle her.

"Good morning, Mr.Elric, did you sleep well?" (Y/n) said as she let out a small giggle.

Ed hummed happily as he took in he met scent that mixed with his.

He kissed her up and down her neck as he rubbed her waist up and down.

(Y/n) moaned softly as she ran her hand through his golden locks, encourage him to continue his sweet actions.

When kissing became boring, ed stopped and looked at the hickey that he made upon her neck and smirked.

He attacked the spot and began to torture it, like he did the night before.

"E-ed!!!" (Y/n) moaned as she pulled his hair and shifted around in his grasp.

Ed growled slightly and turned (y/n) around to look in his lust filled eyes.

His member was slowly getting hard and (y/n) was the cause of it.

She was just so damn addicting!!

"Ed, lets just get right to it, after all we still need to eat breakfast." (Y/n) said as she grounded her hips into his.

Ed groaned and chuckled a but before he looked into his lovers eyes.

"You asked for it (y/n)." Edward said as he shoved his staff into her soaking wet core.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" (Y/n) cured out as he found her g-spot, without even trying.

He waited for her to adjust to his size before he began pounding into her.

"Edward, g-go faster!~~~Ahh!!! Harder!!" (Y/n) cried loudly as she held in to Edwards shoulders tightly.

"Hehe, you should hear how you sound, (y/n), it's so slutty." Ef said laughing as he continued to thrust into her.

(Y/n) was flushed with a pink dust over her cheeks as she heard Ed's comment.

She could feel the familiar coil tighten and burn in her lower stomach, fir the sweet pleasure she was received.

Begs turned into commands and Ed was happy to follow everyone of them.

"Ed i-I'm going to c-cum!" (Y/n) yelled as the coil burst, and exploded in her stomach.

Ed grunted and continued to thrust into her, as her walls choked his member.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled loudly as he came, making his sperm shoot into her womb.

The two sweaty bodies collapsed onto the messy bed and Edward slowly pulled out and laid next to his wife.

"That was amazing!" ((Y/n) unsaid as she laid her head in eds chest.

Ed chuckled a.d looked down at his beautiful wife.

"You aren't going to be able to walk for weeks." He Saud with a cheeky grin on his face.