Treat you better - II

#S1u2m3m4 thanks so much love <3 your votes and lovely comments appreciated me to write hell lot more!!!!!

This chapter is thus dedicated to you <3 :) ;)

The graph for this book has gone further up by all of my lovely reader crowd who supported me through thick and thin. I'm feeling happy, and dizzy,and giddy and all that just because of you allllll!!!!!!

Thank you!!! Loves...

- (Poorvi....)

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"So.. Olivia how have you be-
.."Dr. Jean Grey walked in the very second when I'm sobbing. Oh shit! Oh No...

"I thought you never cry in front of anyone and.. oh! What I'm witnessing right now" She remarked in her usual confident manner, a small smile present for me. She put her clipboard on the table saying a friendly hello to Zayn. Wait! Did she know him?

I quickly wiped my face dry and gave Zayn an eyebrow raised questioning look as Dr. Grey addressed him. Thank God he understood and nodded calmly, he's so good at judging my expressions!I now wish, this quality in Mark.

"No, your initial judgement about me was right. But I like to, somehow, always cry in front of Zayn." I grinned and both of them chuckled.

"Oh goddddd!! Sorry Zayn, I'm hopeless.." I groaned dramatically and he shook his head, smiling, his brown eyes twinkling like always. Why he's so damn cute!

"This friend of yours talked to me last night itself, asking me about your condition and since when you're here...and pretty much everything." She explained checking my wounds, removing one side bandage slowly and carefully.

"I'm glad someone visited you." She smiled kindly and I felt grateful for the doctor. She's strict, professional and all, but she literally cares.

"What about your boyfriend? He hasn't visited even once. I talked to Zayn about him and he agreed too. He should have visited." She gave me a sad look and my eyes snapped immediately to Zayn.

So...he knew..

When he asked me where is Mark, he already knew he hadn't visited even once, he already knew I was lying and making my pathetic love life a fairytale. He saw my pained expression, accepted my lies and most probably, tried to make me feel better by diverting the subject to food. That's why he changed the subject.

I gulped nervously and he was gazing at the floor, lost in some deep thought.

"Much better now, but let me remind you...the wounds will hurt. Your skin is much delicate in contrast to the scratches and cuts." She peeked through her glasses in a very intellectual manner,sincerely studying my wounds.

Zayn's cellphone rang with an upbeat music and he glanced towards me in panic.

" It's Louis." He told what I wasn't prepared to know. I mirrored his expression, my panic level even more higher. I shook my head frantically, biting on my bottom lip.

I don't want Louis to roast my head saying that I spent my whole week in a hospital and never told him anything. I didn't tell anyone because I never wanted them to worry for me, never. They are a bunch of superrr cheerful people and I don't wanna attract them to my darkness. I was in too much pain then, emotionally as well as physically and I didn't want any of them to see me like that, so... broken.