I wish

Desires and wishes - the inseparable part of our day to day life, the imaginary hope and the extraordinary thought. We wish what is best for us but the point is - do God listen!? Yes he surely does.

But the magic of fate is complicated, it generally brings what we have never even dreamt of.....

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"You are a great actor Mark!" I commented to my companion who is busy driving, he sneaked a glance at me and frowned in confusion.

"Yupp you were internally killing Louis in your head many times but still...." I raised my eyebrows in appraisal.

"Externally you behaved totally like Dumbledore, all calm and composed." I fake giggled. He threw his head back in an adorable laughter. Same old charming Mark..

I don't know why I'm asking him this but I felt a dangerous longing to get a proof if he really cares that little.

You know it's hurting.. Its hurting more than I can ever imagine. It was a simple trick by Louis but you know it damaged my heart to know that Mark doesn't care.

"Did someone tell you that you're quite adorable?" He grinned coming closer to my cheek and I immediately blushed like always.

A part of my heart unconsciously answered - yes, Zayn did say it.

My eyes widened by this sudden voice, getting nervous all of a sudden. Ignoring my discomfort Mark kissed my neck urgently as his hand sneaked behind my back.

"So you were really really jealous Mister.." I said playfully as his other hand took charge of the steering wheel.

"And what gave you that idea?" He smirked as his hands rested on my bare knees and I mentally shivered when his eyes roamed everywhere on my body except for my face.

Why do I feel that I should have never set a foot out of the safety and comfort of my friend's house? And why do I wish that Zayn was here at my side?

Keep calm Olivia its the Mark whom you always cared for..don't panic, its okay.

I swatted his hands away from my legs and he swore in irritation.

"I would never be jealous for a girl like you" he grimaced and the words cut deeper than a sharp knife.

Life cruelly makes a mockery of me as the same words gets repeated once more : A girl like me

I am less than ordinary that's what I have finally learnt out of all these lessons. So, instead of making a fuss my mind goes blank.

I wish God is somewhere seeing the drop of tear which trickled down successfully, the same tear which Mark chose to ignore.

"Where are we going?" I asked finally not able to be more oblivious.