What a feeling

Hey my lovely people... You want to know more about what's going in Zayn's head...what will happen when Stephanie will come to know about one direction... I want to tell you a secret...she is an insane fangirl..... Let's see what happens now...

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

"Olivia..I also wanted to apologize. You remember what I said at the grocery shop? before you ran away. I'm sorry I didn't mean that" I finally apologized. Obviously dumb! she remember...girls remember everything....

"Why are you not saying anything. I know you are mad at me but Oliv- " I asked but.... Offcourse Zayn! She is not replying because she is not mad but she is....sleeping.

She looks so peaceful and....tired. She must have had a big day. Her small head is resting on the window glass with some strands of hair coming out from her messy bun.

Ohh!! That window can hurt her...

I pull her to my side by her arm and gently put her head on my shoulder. She looks stunning without even a trace of makeup, but if she applies that too she will look like somebody who just have come out for a red carpet appearance.

I tuck a strand of  her hair behind so that I can look at her more closer. Woah!!! I wanted to kiss those light pink lips... So Badly.I wanted to stroke those softest cheeks of her...she looked so serene...so peaceful.

Zayn!!! You jerk she has a boyfriend...don't you ever go there, I mentally scolded myself.

You know where the title "jerk" goes to? Its with that guy - Mark. He is a dirt- bag for sure. I would never visit home drunk if I had a girlfriend like Olivia. I would never have scared her like that. Hell!! I would stop drinking, if I was with her. You know why? Because I would have wanted to enjoy each and every sober moment with her. The way she blush, the way her eyes twinkle, all of her little little things, I would have wanted to notice each and everything.

My blood was boiling because of the scene of him coming home drunk and hurting Olivia. And that jerk doesn't deserve her. Heck, no one deserves her, she is so good of a person.

Shutuppp you freak... Tell me you are not going after her... No...no..no...!!!

Shuffling my messed up thoughts away, I decided to concentrate on the road again. But one thing is for final, I am not going to have any feeling for this girl sleeping on my shoulder. But that doesn't mean I will leave her, I will be one of her best friends because a girl like her should not....should never be hurt by anyone. She is too kind and fragile for getting hurt. I will help her even if it means to knock her beloved idiot boyfriend.