Nobody Compares to you

The silly concept of love says : no matter how many people you meet, your heart belongs where it already is, to the one person you've already fallen for, deeply and irrevocably

Louis's p.o.v.

Should I wake her peaceful slumber, off course why not! Let's see her precious reaction.

I crouch down to the level of her chair, my face just an inch closer to hers, I gaze at her with a lazy smile..Woah!!

I gently grasp her shoulders, and shake her slightly.

"Who the hell killed my nap" without opening her eyes she shouted, her fingers reaching to pause the song. But to her bad luck, her cellphone got thrown away along with her mobile as her gorgeous brown eyes landed on me, flooded with a stream of emotions.

Shock, longing, happiness, excitement, nervousness, love.... Haven't I told you, she's one in million.

"Lou...Lou-is...Louis Tomlinson!!" My name roll down her tongue with so much emotions that I feel overwhelmed of my own suppressed feelings for Mikaela. The longing to see the other person was a mutual feeling now.

"Mikaela Elizabeth.." I smile at her as she stood up, I put my hands in my pocket nervously,which were aching to touch my girlfriend. I know I'm supposed to hide my relationship from all, but you know when you're heart is thumping so loud that the whole London crowd can hear it clearly. Yup, that sure is my case.

Abandoning the fallen cellphone she reached for my arms. She tightly put her thin arms around my neck and hugged me as if she was afraid that I might vanish into the thin air any moment.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear softly, as soft as her purple hairs were tickling my neck, as soft as her delicate skin felt against mine. I hugged her back with much passion. I've never really met her or felt her presence before, as crazy as it sounds. But you know what they say -When its right, its right. As soon as I realized that I can't live without her, I proposed Mikaela, that's how I am...no patience...no waiting for so long...why to wait when you can, just say it man! She feels the same for me, that's what I love about her.

She pulled back, a crimson blush, mirroring mine was painted on her cheeks, I wiped a few tears of overjoy which trickled down her eyes. After getting lost amidst the beautiful comfort of each others arms and studying every single detail of the other person's face, we had to say something. Although I'm deadly wishing to kiss those damn lips of her...

"So...." We both utter the same nonsensical word at the same time. After getting shocked for a second at the uniqueness of our relation, we chuckled.

"So..your heart finally melted, eh?" She smirked, asking in a very sassy tone which she often uses while making some inside joke. I shook my head grinning and she furrowed her eyebrows, pouting in her usual cute way.

"I think..." I pretended to think, looking at one far away corner, and than added softly "It got thrown away directly from my ribs at your first touch, love."

She blushed looking down at my black button down shirt. My face got split into two halves, considering the size of my grin. I already imagined this reaction of hers when I said the word - love.