IT FEELS.... DIFFERENT

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"If only you would have let us sneak some alcohol last night, it would have been heaven at the campfire" I grumpily complained ,accusing Liam. Although I enjoyed last night,a lot, at the campfire, but to get Stephanie drunk and spill her all feelings about one direction would have been....lovely.

"See... what I told you!!" Louis supported me, patting me on the back. We all were helping ourselves on the breakfast table. Harry makes awesome pancakes, but hey! never admit it out loud otherwise he will dance on my head.

"As if you've ever got drunk Olivia" Liam commented off-handedly. Lou and I quickly looked at each other giving a mischievous glance. Ooopss...he knows my secrets.

"Offcourse I have ..." I proudly said.

"There's nothing to be proud about that" He shook his head and chuckled, than his eyes traveled to Stephanie who was crushing the pancakes into millions of pieces in her plate. God knows what this girl is up to..She is very weird so I don't even ask anything.

"And what about you Stephanie?" He asked smiling at her politely.

"What!!... What about me?" She quickly looked up, getting all startled like a maniac. She almost pushed her plate by her elbow, I quickly grabbed it, in order to save her from making a great fool of herself.

"No... She never drinks." Liam's eyes widened at my reply, not at all expecting it. I chuckled and Stephanie's mouth formed an 'o' in understanding.

"Really!... You kidding right" Louis looked at Stephanie in disappointment.

"Nops..." Stephanie shrugged.

"Looks can fool you..." I giggled and Liam looked impressed, his googly eyes at Stephanie, I'm sure she's having the time of her life.

"Look who is here... Our sleeping beauty" Lou smirked and hinted me to look behind. Zayn was dragging his feet towards us and was still a bit sleepy and groggy. I chuckled at his so zombie appearance and he grinned looking at me.

"Ohh for God's sake Stephanie! Please stop crushing and killing my pancakes." She stopped her folk when Harry remarked this. Ohh! Poor pancakes..

"Why shouldn't we all go for a movie and than lunch... Wattsay!!" Zayn literally stole what was on my mind, I immediately agreed with the idea...

"But what about our clothes Stephanie" I quickly hissed to her.

"No worries girl... You know I own a bike." She stated proudly.

"Yes... You will get them" I grinned, she shook her head....what now??

"I have already got them...early morning" she smirked and I looked at her in amazement... No ways!! This girl is awesome...

We all got ready for the movie in no time, when I suggested a Horror movie, Harry's reaction was priceless. So Harry being Harry ...we went for the new part of x-men, not that I'm complaining. I quietly told Harry that we could even go for chick flicks but Stephanie heard that and she glared at me. According to her it was a huge insult to The Harry Styles ....it was. Coz he looked at me in a way that easily told me that he could strangle me to death in my sleep. I quickly managed in my chocolate brown chiffon dress, cap sleeves which extends till knee...God knows why Stephanie brought this, she is a rare sample, that much I can confidently say.

When we arrived at the mall Harry was very annoying. Stephanie and me were standing side by side, to take his revenge what this curly little head did, you know? He smirked at me and complimented that " you look beautiful " and added "Stephanie", came closer and hugged her. Soooo childish, I scowled. I almost grinned that he complimented me...