They Don't know about us

STEPHANIE'S P.O.V.

"When the reality is much more beautiful than your fantasy world than you are surely living in heaven" these are the lines from a book "fantasy and dreams"....and this is what I'm exactly feeling after meeting Liam Payne. He is the soul reason of my survival in the music world. And Yeah, don't get me wrong people, reading books is not my cup of tea. The above lines are brutally inserted in my mind by Olivia.

How I kept my calm is still a hell lot of mystery to me. I should be dead when he was serenading that song to me...but cooool that I managed just to cry. This was the best day of my life, and I'm damn sure Olivia's too... Hey! That reminds me....

" Hey Olivia when are the two of you love sick puppies going out!?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. 

"Mark and meeeee.... are going out tomorrow...yeyyyiiii!!!... You know what he apologized to me for being careless and reasoned that he was so frustrated, nobody was there to support him. I am a pathetic girlfriend... So..soooo pathetic.. Urghh!! I should have been there for him, poor Mark. He told me he love me soooo much!!! I am on the 10th cloud... Oh my goshhh!!! We have a date tomorrow, he also send me these red roses...soooo romantic... Awww!!" She squealed in joy, guilt, love,pity and lot more emotions which only and only this girl can make...and yeah! How can I forget, she also has one or two tears of pure ecstasy also.

"Olivia...oliviii please come out of the evil Mark spell. By the way I was asking about you and Zayn....actually" I sternly told her shaking her shoulder. It's bloody afternoon, we are resting in Olivia's apartment after meeting One Direction's lads.... And don't ask me how irritated I am with her typical behavior.

"Zayn!!!... And me...no! Why we would go...there's nothing between us. That was just a dare." She exclaimed with wide eyes. See! What I was telling? She is so naive to fall for Mark and not even notice Zayn. Dumb lass.

"You don't see how nervous he was... to ask you today??" I commented rolling my eyes at her stupidity.

"Because... I am not his type obviously, neither he is. Let me remind you one more time" she pointed a finger at me. " Mark was my best friend in highschool... He was there when my parents were not there...he was there when Aunt Watson was not there...he was there when you were not there... When no one was...for 7 years...he has been my lifeeeeee!!!!" She lose her calm... again.... as the topic comes to that idiot Mark who will eventually hurt her....eventually.

"Wassss Olivia was!!!! He was your best friend then. Now he Issss grown up between some bastards who changed him. Childhood differs than young age!!" I yelled at her...oops....not the right way Stephanie. She started crying her heart out clutching a pillow tight.

I hugged her tightely trying to calm her sobs. She is a fragile piece of glass and obviously is too naive to know the right guy...I can't dare tell her that he used her during childhood coz she was so sweet to everybody and that dog on the other hand was without a single friend. Sure she enjoyed.... Sure she wasn't alone but...that was never...love.

"So...when is the date now? Um.. If you stop crying than....err,let me think ....you can also borrow my dresses for the first time in the era." I offered her coz usually Stephanie Marrins sucks at giving sympathy...Yeah,true that people.

"You..you don't ....know a-anything ab-about us.." She muttered between sobs. "And you suck at consoling" she added.

"Don't compliment me too much girl, you will fall in loveeee with me" I joked.