THE LOVE RECIPE

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Darkness consumes all my energy to even think of some possible solutions, it engulfs me to a much darker pit of giddiness. I feel helpless and I hate this feeling, it's not my usual self. If I were Nail Horan, I would have been thrilled with the idea of dying in a kitchen shelf, but no I,m Olivia Watson. The idea appeals horrendous to a girl like me.

I'm about to fall down as a streak of light appears through the thin crack of the doors,it slowly get enlarged as the door opens. It's a slight blurry view as I can't see my savior.

"What the helllll!!! Are you alright?? What in the world are you doing here out of all the many places." The person exclaims in panic with no filtration to his thoughts, whatsoever. He doesn't try to hide his panic laced words, but I couldn't care as all I can do is squeeze my eyes shut. Don't forget that I'm still in mid- air , in between the shelf edge and ground. All I can feel is the two very strong and muscled arms holding me strong. He scanned his eyes to see my source of pain and hyperventilation, I winced in pain squeezing his royal blue flannel in my grip, nearly tearing it in the process.

"Shit! sorry.. shhhh...shh... don't cry love.I promise,it's going to be all alright." He retracted his hands in a mili-second from my wound and tuck the strands of hair behind my ear, gently caressing my sweaty cheeks. I didn't know how my rapid breathing slowed, tears dry and all my panic crushed beneath his soothing words, words like a melodious lullaby. He hugged me sideways in his warm embrace but he soon decided that I need some cold air instead of something warm, not that I'm complaining.

He carried me bridal style like I'm some porcelain breakable doll, afraid to hurt me in any way. He took me away from that damn! Cursed kitchen...

"Hey I found you both!!" Niall cheered loudly but we couldn't care more for that matter.

"Wait a minute guys ! You both were in different teams..." Nail processed his mind as he mused, full on confusion clouded in his baby blue eyes,I chuckled.

"Yeah mate we are" My Savior confirmed Niall's doubts with his so usual smirk.

STEPHANIE'S P.O.V.

"I swear Harry , its goddamn cool place we would never get caught" I praise him and his brilliant choice. I don't understand what type of envy Olivia has for this guy, no one compares to any member of one direction, each one is a prodigy.

"Aren't you my fan already.." Harry smirked, whispering in his deep husky voice for which any girl could trade her life in a heartbeat.

"Whatever makes you sail your boat of ego, guy" I rolled my eyes, although he has no idea of my inner fan girl.

We gave a quick look to each other and kept quiet as we see a dark shadow just below the little roof of the building. Its so risky, it's damn high and we are sitting here,it was Harry's idea so I'm definitely loving it. There is no point in being so safe if you can risk your life!!! Cooool right!

Something told me that its not Nail, he usually is never so quite. Woah! the figure is quickly tapping on the phone with the speed of light, slow down mate...

"Damn itttt!!!" The person says and my ear perks up as a rabbit immediately. I know who is this and my conscience can never allow me to leave this particular person in stress. Screw the game, screw my badass attitude,so....I make a reckless plan in my forehead...