Treat You better - part I

Until and unless you don't believe in what is best for you, you're always satisfied with just better.

You don't know about that someone else who can treat you better and ultimately bring out the best for you...

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Opening my eyes was something I didn't wanna do today, actually the thing was..that I was afraid to get disappointed.

Last night I know I had a nightmare but the moment Zayn entered it, it was not a nightmare anymore. I didn't think I still have a potential to dream about good things. When officially my heart was shattered into millions and millions of pieces with micro self worth left. Especially after that accident which was a way of God to prove that my emotional pain can be compensated by that natural agony.

As I squinted my eyes all through the room, scanning every corner two times,I didn't see even a single trace of Zayn Malik.

Who am I kidding?? Why would an international superstar will come to see a worthless, ordinary, plain and not to forget bedridden Olivia. For sure he won't Olivia, even a primary kid has more common sense than you, doofussss...

I sigh....

But why did that dream felt almost real, why?? Why I couldn't get over the touch of Zayn's fingers over my cheeks. Maybe, probably because I desperately wished that someone sensitive like him should be here. Maybe because I missed him from the moment I put a step into Mark's car, the same day when I stepped out from One Direction's house. And the very same day when I met with this dreadful accident.

I sit up in my usual blue hospital gown, my wavy hairs running wild like a cat and put my head in my hands. I close my eyes and calm myself down with all the strength which is still left in me, i.e. null. My lips quiver and I know I can't get peace with myself, you know I can't be strong all the time!

"So you're up finally. Oh Jesus! I thought you'd never wake up." Zayn's soothing, velvetic voice rang in my ears. What? Zayn!

I close my eyes tightly, taking a deep long breath. Who knew I will go mad in a hospital itself and start imagining people's voices!

I than opened my eyes only to be met by Zayn's warm gaze, I can't control it anymore...

"Hey- hey! Don't cry..." His eyes widened as he came running over to me from the door.

"Zayn! Are you real? Or are you in my dreams once again?" To this question he chuckled cutely.

"See if that proves." He pinched my cheek ever so slightly and I chuckled and cried at the same time. I'm not dreaming!!!! All of this is soooo very real.

"Wait! Again? You used to dream about me?." He asked confused and I cursed my honesty.

I pursed my lips thinking of some answer, anything!anything at all! But none came so I sincerely shook my head, looking sideways.

"Believe me that you love me.." Zayn said in a teasing way but my breathing stopped for a second. I don't know what love means to him, but I can associate it with only one person. I turned towards him and narrowed my eyes.