Truth or Dare!!

Olivia's P.O.V.

We were all just sitting and chit chatting, enjoying the weird dance moves which Louis was doing. Don't ask me why all of a sudden Louis and Stephanie were dancing. They just felt like it. Stephanie was keeping her calm being a great fan and I was just astonished by her normal behavior.

I don't want to talk to Mark now, not for today at least after his careless attitude. For Gods sake I'm such a girl who can't be mad for long. Stephanie told me once to learn some attitude and I just thought she was speaking French.

"Throw Louis and Stephanie out of this house" Harry shouts, obviously having a migraine coz of them both bickering over who won.

"Throw only Lou out, he is always a migraine" Liam stated. I chuckle and Louis fakes shock.

"Why mate! You have a special place in your heart for Stephanie!" Zayn teases and Stephanie blushes, but soon enough she hides it. Liam looked pale the whole time.

"You are just jealous" Stephanie says and stuck out her tongue at Zayn before Liam could respond. Liam was her idol and she very well know how much he love Hannah. She discussed with me before of how much she adores him, not any hope to make that faithful person fall in love with her. Any other girl in place of Stephanie would have wanted them to split up, but not my best friend.

"Anyways ... Who wants to play a game" Stephanie asks,quickly changing the topic.

"Not any other immature game you woman! We are playing TRUTH OR DARE" Louis announces. Oh my gosh!! No!

"No Louis." Zayn answered seeing my pale face and reassures me with a kind smile. Woah! This guy read minds!

"Okay... Let's go for the majority" Lou states proudly. Ohhh noooo...

"I love truth and dare!!! I'm in. Be ready bitch!" Stephanie states looking towards me. I.Just.Hate.Her.

"Oliviiiii you didn't tell me you are a bitch" Harry smirks at me, off course he will say that.

"She is referring to you Miss Harritaaa" I counter back with an overly sweet voice battling my eyelashes. Nail and Zayn laughed out loud, ohh Zayn... I love that laugh....

"Enough insult to poor Harry, I'm talking about you" Stephanie tells and patted Harry on the shoulder who beamed in glory. Off course she will...

"Lou they are abusing your best friend" I stomps my foot and Louis looks at them, and than....what!!! He burst out laughing. Zayn looks at me with amusement and winks at me...Wow!

"Truth or Dare?" Zayn ask Nail as we start the game.

"Dare" Niall shrugged.

"I dare you to tell Alice that you are cheating on her over someone. And mind you! Don't tell that its a Dare." Zayn smirks and Nail's face looks like Nandos is set on fire. Stephanie high fives Zayn and Lou and I laugh.

"Aww Naillorr... You look like a ghost" Stephanie snickers. She is very evil.

"She will break up with me!" Nail exclaimed in panic. Poor Nail. After a few minutes of gossiping by the guys ( yes I thought only women gossips), Nail called Alice, she was on the speaker.