Rock Me

RobaEhab : This chapter is dedicated to you my dear as a simple token of gratitute for your lovely votes and appreciation. Lots of love from mah side <3 <3

Rock me, what!? Song? Noooooo. Its a band of three girls and Louis has something to do with one of its band member. At least that's what everyone thinks.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

Whatz happenin? Don't you ask me, No please..

"Louis come on, we are getting late. Don't act like you are getting married today." I frown, crossing my arms at my friend's pathetic behavior.

"Married to whom? Simon Cowel! Because we are going to his office." Niall wondered out loud and we chuckled. But you know, Louis turned red when I mentioned the word marriage, I wonder why though..

Louis tossed the denim shirt on the bed and the belt automatically got thrown out of his overflowing cupboard. This guy will never learn. He put his messy head deep into the cupboard and after a wild battle, he finally got something. We knew because he hooted and whistled as his hands threw back a classy black suit on the table, throwing his mobile which was already kept there. The word systematic never really exists in his dictionary.

"We all are ready, even Stephanie is, considering she is a girl. Its your idea and you are taking so long Lou." Niall groaned, obviously getting irritated.

I too agree with him, it was basically Louis's idea to be there when that band rehearsed for their show and to help uncle Simon. That choreographer about whom Louis praised a lot was one of the best dancer out there and he took all the responsibility when Simon Uncle inquired. Strange as it seems, Louis promised on behalf of us that we all would be there throughout the whole matter to help that new band 'rock me' in whatever matter we can.

One thing which all of us can't digest is - what's the main reason behind Louis's helpfulness. Sure Louis is a saint but not that much, something is definitely wrong.

"May be he has a crush on one of the girls in that band - 'rock me'." Niall suggested quietly in my ear, may be, I nodded as Louis grinned caressing the black coat.

"Now get out, I need to change." Louis said crossily pushing both of us out of his room.

"Seriously Man!" I raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"So that he can take one more hour." Niall scowled as we were confronted with a closed wooden door just 2 inch away from our face.

**  **          **  **           **  **

In the midst of the loud and obnoxious chit chatter of our friends group in the car, I couldn't fully concentrate as my mind wandered over elsewhere.

What would be Olivia doing right now, would she be enjoying herself or missing me like I'm missing her. I know she isn't truly happy with her boyfriend but she can give me a chance to see if I'm more better. Her dazzling smile, her twinkling eyes, her soft hands, coffee bean like eyes are what I treasure.