Take Me home

This juicy chapter is dedicated to my lovely reader ;) directioner_4ever ..... Thanks dear I'm so glad You liked my work :) The other chapters are hell lot more interesting....

OLIVIA'S POV :

Urgh! He is so stubborn! how in the world he can't sense that I don't wanna talk to him?Idiot, absolute idiot....
My whole day was invested in crying just because of that incident with Zayn, and to make it more great, he is just dropping me home. God only knows why ??

"Olivia jump in" sitting on the driver seat of his so grand black Audi he tells me.
I'm damn sure he is a wanted criminal. Actually,I think they all are or may be the adopted siblings of Bill Gates.

I put on my seatbelt as he started the ignition. He took a quick glimpse of me with a kind smile. No...no...your charms are never going to work big guy, you have a badass attitude that ruins everything.

I stared at him blankly before looking towards the window. You know why? because a girl like me should not talk to a guy like him; he only told, remember. I just hate him, that's it. Nooo... Don't forget your own nature Olivia -  You.Never.Hate.Anyone. Wowww!!!

"So....Whose call was that?" Zayn asked casually, looking towards the road.

"Whose- what...ummm. Yes my friend's." I nervously blurted out. I was damn scared to say Mark's name, I just cannot.Not now.

" It doesn't seem like that" he stared at me for a few seconds.

"What do you mean?" I defensively asked. How did he know?Bloody Edward Cullen reading my mind. Huff...

"You are fiddling with your dress hem." he shrugged, his caramel eyes looking into my brown ones. I suddenly felt embarrassed and stopped my scared index finger. Oh God dammit... Why in the holy carrots name Zayn has to be so observant. I looked down at my black belle shoes which now were hell lot more entertaining than this conversation.

"Hey...hey! Look at me. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just thought that after that call....you were a bit - scared." Zayn reasoned politely.

I don't understand this guy, how come he know me so well? I'm never that bad of an actress. I am definitely looking forward for additional acting lessons. Yupp, that's for sure.

"It was my best friend Stephanie, she is waiting at my apartment." I informed him as cool as possible.

"Ok....." He accepted my answer, see I'm a great actress.Told you so!

A buzzing sound of my cellphone startled both me and Zayn. A celebration of my victorious acting skill was shortly cut out by Stephanie's call. You know what Zayn saw the caller Id. I can't just tell him to stop his car in the middle of nowhere and the point is, I have to hide the fact that she is not there in my apartment but somebody else.

" Hey Stephanie you are there" I answered the call. I knew Zayn was listening and have to form my words intellectually.

" Why in the hell you keep allowing him to your apartment. Are you mad or what??? Silly girl.... You know how violent he becomes when he is drunk"
She kept yelling on the phone bursting my ear buds and I'm sure Zayn's too. Great!!

"I don't know anything, who I gave the spare key to. The only ones whom I trust a lot." I kept myself all calm and cool in front of Zayn.

"Olivia!oh my Olivia! how can you trust him? You know I hate him. Oh yeah, you will say you love him and blah blah blah.... But please I'm warning you, don't go there and just stay somewhere or be safe. I can't come am soooo sorry, I'm stuck here with my Aunt." Oh!! She is at her Aunt's house. What am I going to do. All the emotions flooded in my brain...nervousness, awkwardness and mostly terror.